How would you plan a 5000 calorie cheat day?

1272829303133»

Replies

• pinktiger8
    pinktiger8 Posts: 130
    For a 5000 calorie day? No problem, that used to be my average.

Breakfast: eggs Benedict, fruit salad, a couple of Mimosas.
    Lunch: all the sushi. And a couple of Sapporos.
    Dinner: A steak the size of my head, Cesar salad, baked potato, and a bottle of Pinot Noir. Cheesecake for dessert.

wow this thread is still going. I had my cheat day but it failed lol But this menu sounds so good. All real legit food. Three square meals, three restauants, and no junk. I done it wrong...
  • bearcrusher
    bearcrusher Posts: 90
    I used to think having a crazy cheat day was awesome, but I always made myself sick or feel gross for the next while and end up not even enjoying it. I'd buy pizza, ice cream, subs, candy, bagels, etc

At my worse I would go to each fast food drive through spot in my town and make a mega meal
    It always sounded better when I planned it then it turned out.

Now I try and have a cheat food as a bonus once a week. This week I had an Italian sausage with my breakfast on Sunday. I plan about having it for a whole week and hyped it up to myself. When I finally ate it, it was bliss.

So now I always just plan one bad thing a week and get really excited for it.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Breakfast: Cheesecake
    Lunch: Cheesecake
    Tea: Cheesecake

Supper: Cheesecake

washed down with a lovely little chardonnay and a bag of cheesels, or Twisties, or both.

Midnight: prob awake with a quesy tummy but be sooooo worth it.

oh how right you were!!
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    This is probably OVER 5000 calories and would most likely make me sick, but I will give it a go. :-)

Breakfast - Cheesy Omelet with Ham and Peppers - Huge Plate filled with crispy has hashbrowns, smother everything in ketchup! Oh and COFFEE. I have not had any coffee for almost 2 months.

Lunch - Whataburger - Doublemeat with cheese, bacon & jalapenos. Plus FRIES and lots of Whataburger Ketchup.

Dinner - Either a Pizza hut cheesy pocket pepperoni pizza or a Big Plate of Chicken Strips and Fries. OR, a plate of Chicken Enchiladas smothered in salsa verde and cheese with a TUB of tortilla chips and salsa. And whichever one I choose, at least a pitcher of Beer.

Dessert - Blueberry cheesecake ice cream crammed into a waffle cone.
  • juliegrey1
    juliegrey1 Posts: 202 Member
    my perfect eating day would be!

Breakfast, full Irish

Lunch, Caesar salad french stick glass of white wine

Dinner Crab claws in Garlic butter
    Sole on the bone with crisp green salad glass white wine
    Chocolate fudge cake

Not sure how many calories but would be my ideal day!
  • cosmic8o8
    cosmic8o8 Posts: 131 Member
    Brunch: Regular Kalbi plate lunch with extra mac, kimchee, and a soda

Dinner: Big bowl of bacon fried rice with a fried, over-easy egg on top

2 big cocktails
  • momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    Breakfast: Cheesecake
    Lunch: Cheesecake
    Tea: Cheesecake

Supper: Cheesecake

washed down with a lovely little chardonnay and a bag of cheesels, or Twisties, or both.

Midnight: prob awake with a quesy tummy but be sooooo worth it.

Yep, that about sums up my idea of a perfect calorie day :D I had a piece of cheesecake a few days ago and it was 490 calories. Dang!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    I did this over the weekend, but it was more of a binge. Cookies, candy bars, cheeseburger, cheese fries, ice cream, pizza, a box of cereal, a box of Wheat thins...

I can do some serious damage. Sigh.