JILLIAN MICHAELS BODY REVOLUTION RESULTS W/PIC

Replies

• pinkledoodledoo
    pinkledoodledoo Posts: 290 Member
    Seriously impressive, nice job!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    These have to be the most amazing results I've ever seen! And I'm a Body Revolution and all her other programs graduate. You look incredible *I'm jealous*! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Holy Crap! You look amazing. I am doing JMBR, I am almost done with Phase 1! What phase did you noticed some changes in your body? Again, congrats!
    :blushing:
    Phase 2 is where I saw the most definition, but lost the most weight in phase 1
  • gemflower
    gemflower Posts: 95 Member
    wow!!! great job :)
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    WOWZERS!! OP, those are incredible results!

And to the self-righteous people, who's to say your way is the only right way? There is no right way for everyone, we are ALL individuals and our bodies work in different ways. Get off your high horse. It's like being in high-school with a bunch of b!tchy jealous girls.

Don't you have better things to do with your time than putting down someone else success

LOL - thanks for saying what I was thinking!!!! Have a great day!

AND THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! :)
    I really wish you and hope you will succeed. But if you do not, I hope you have the honesty and strength to come back and admit it so others can learn from that. You give them false hope when you repeatedly go into extreme and quick exercise regimens to lose weight and calling it transformative, but then you fall into the same behavior and slip again.

Have you tried any of these programs? I have been doing them for a year and a half now and every one of them has gotten me stronger, built a love for exercise and health and ensured that I have maintained my weight loss 100%. This is an incredible transformation that came from hard work and dedication and deserves every single compliment and that amazing body!
  • kymkan

I did Jillian Michaels Body Revolution, not 30 DS. I don't have a lot of time to do a lot extra. I tried running as much as I had time for, but maybe only 5-6 times in the 90 days. If I had time, I would try to get in an extra cardio, but once again - that didn't happen a lot.

So essentially you relied on the BR videos to achieve this look? I have been looking at it but want to get through 30DS first and if this is what you did with a little light running I think you just sold me.

I would get in an extra cardio if I had time too.... but not too often. :) It's a great program - I can't wait to start again.
  • gfit123
    gfit123 Posts: 36 Member
    You are my inspiration! Every time I feel like giving up I will look at your results and strengthen my resolve. Thanks for sharing!
  • kymkan
    You are my inspiration! Every time I feel like giving up I will look at your results and strengthen my resolve. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you. I actually look at them when I wanna stop too. Sad, but something about seeing it in a pic instead of the mirror makes it more 'real', ya know?
  • kristinpwll
    kristinpwll Posts: 2 Member
    Wow..Great results!
  • jayfo1994
    jayfo1994 Posts: 17 Member
    I read through this whole thread and I'm amazed that the nasty people HAD to come out of the woodwork and show their green envy side. That's all it sounds like when you take a step back and look at it.

You were showing your results & pics. Brave to put yourself out there like that. ((( applause ))) Don't hate, folks. Just clap and move on. There's already enough negativity in this world. Don't add to it.
    I am the same height as you, started around the same weight and I generally don't eat back my exercise calories either. DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!?????!!!! I am slowly losing weight doing it this way, because it didn't work for me when I ate back my calories. That's just what works for some people.

OP, you look GREAT and I'm excited to see what I will look like in 90 days too since I just started day 1 today. I love these motivational success stories as they help keep me moving forward and I hope the Negative Nelly's don't scare them all away for fear of being attacked. :grumble:
  • tonyanoemy
    tonyanoemy Posts: 15
    amazingness!!! great job!
  • aimeeworsham
    aimeeworsham Posts: 15 Member
    I cant see the pics... ;( but I am pumped to read about your success! I am on week 5... Day 27!
  • ymlose
    ymlose Posts: 1
    Wow, I had the program for a year. Its soo hard. I want to quite. Did you follow the wgole excerise regiment. I am abouy the same size, want to get to 145
  • sealy723
    sealy723 Posts: 9
    :bigsmile: WOW!!!! I JUST GOT STARTED ON THE JM'S PROGRAM YESTERDAY. I'M EXCITED AND MOTIVATED AFTER SEE THE RESULTS.:flowerforyou:
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Great work. I see that six pack. Congrats
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Wow you're such an inspiration. I'm gonna start this workout today
  • Wildflowers70
    Wildflowers70 Posts: 72 Member
    Beautiful and inspiring! Wow!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Awesome Job!!!
  • Great job! Your results are what inspired me to go pick up the program. :-)

For the record people, JM recommends a 1200 calorie diet. Obviously SHE knows what she's doing. No one asked your opinion and it's very arrogant for you to attack someone because you think you know better, with your unsolicited advice. It worked for her and she looks great.
  • kymkan
    Thanks for the compliments and comments guys :)

ymlose - you can get there!!! The program is hard, but modify and you can push through! You will be amazed at how strong you get and how fast you do it :) It's only a 1/2 hour - YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!