what's the last thing you bought?

Replies

• AddyMaeMomma
    AddyMaeMomma Posts: 84 Member
    Delicious doughnuts from a local bakery for a class party for my 8th grade students who all passed their *very hard* standardized test for a high school credit in Earth Science!

Yes, I ate one.

NO REGRETS!
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    A grandfather clock at a garage sale.

score
  • Csoldano
    Csoldano Posts: 34 Member
    a 26g protien shake, 3 bags of sweet potato pop chips...they're 3 for 5 at shoprite..it's my Achilles heel, some 90 cal fiber one bars and a coke zero.
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Southwest salsa and an avocado. yummmmm!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    A cake doughnut with chocolate icing and rainbow sprinkles. I wanted to place the beautiful doughnut on a festive plate so that I could admire the doughnut for a while before consuming it but the doughnut had other ideas. As soon as opened the bag, the doughnut leapt out in a mad attempt at freedom. Sadly the doughnut dashed to the floor, bounced, let loose it's sprinkles, and came to a stop on the memory foam kitchen mat.

:heart: :flowerforyou:
    :love: :love: :love:

But 5 second rule.
  • kluedesigns
    kluedesigns Posts: 72 Member
    a couple toys for my dogs
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    I just bought my first string bikini. It's adorable. I'd never even tried on a 2 piece before (:blushing: ) and didn't realize how cute it would look. It was my birthday yesterday and I figured I'd finally reached an age where I couldn't give a crap what anyone else thinks anymore. Turns out, I should have been wearing a bikini all along! :love:
  • mommylifter
    mommylifter Posts: 123
    I just bought some booty shorts today. Yay me!
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Ottaw Senators vs Pittsburgh Penguins playoff tickets
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    A funnel
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    A Gleim private pilot training kit
  • AnnaMolly17
    AnnaMolly17 Posts: 91 Member
    A membership to a new gym, makes me so much more excited to go tomorrow!
  • hellokittymaui
    hellokittymaui Posts: 226 Member
    Lunch from Whole Foods
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    a green ceramic pot and potting soil for my cactus
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    diet coke fountain drink
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    A cake doughnut with chocolate icing and rainbow sprinkles. I wanted to place the beautiful doughnut on a festive plate so that I could admire the doughnut for a while before consuming it but the doughnut had other ideas. As soon as opened the bag, the doughnut leapt out in a mad attempt at freedom. Sadly the doughnut dashed to the floor, bounced, let loose it's sprinkles, and came to a stop on the memory foam kitchen mat.

:heart: :flowerforyou:
    :love: :love: :love:

But 5 second rule.

Ty! I did consider the 5 second rule but I work at a medical facility and walk past others during the course of my day so who knows what I may have stepped on.
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Prizes for some Sunday School kids that I promised them, body puffs for the shower, mints and gum. All courtesy of the dollar store!
  • silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    2 pairs of earrings for my daughter , neutrogena grapefruit face wash, neutrogena moisturizer
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Punky color shampoo & conditioner (red), Steel mandrel + hammer, Matte finishing powder (tan), stickers for keurig freedom clip
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Zombie ammo.. seems old thread. Comimg alive from the dead..
    Wendy's $5 big bag lunch