Lost 50lbs~Now I'm a Success Story, Too :) *VERY Pic Heavy*

Replies

• <-- Jealous!! u look HOT!!! great job!!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    <-- Jealous!! u look HOT!!! great job!!

:laugh: Thanks! Jealousy is not necessary! haha
  • DDsMrs
    DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
    I need to bump this! :-)
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Awesome :)
  • dtoney14
    dtoney14 Posts: 16
    Wow! Wonderful success story! Congrats big time on your transformation! TY for sharing! :))
  • jangier
    jangier Posts: 109 Member
    You look fabulous!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring me to keep on!!!!!
  • WaxMama
    Thank you for taking the time to read :flowerforyou:
  • charlay
    charlay Posts: 12 Member
    You are my inspiration on here now. Officially. We have the same beginning body type and you look fabulous!
  • misspatrice562
    misspatrice562 Posts: 192 Member
    You are such an inspiration! You look GREAT! Good job and Congrats on your success. Thanks for sharing! :-)
  • bartin32
    bartin32 Posts: 16
    Way to go. Keep rocking it.:happy:
  • PerlaRubi2013
    PerlaRubi2013 Posts: 110 Member

Fast forward a few years~ When my once little guy turned 6, my hubby and I decided to try for another. In October of 2012, we found out we were pregnant with our second baby. I gained weight very slowly (craved salad, of all things!) the second time around and was pretty happy with my 40 lb gain, but since I still had on an additional 20lbs from my first pregnancy, the end result was the same. Yes, I am the crazy person who weighed herself the morning she went into labor :laugh: and I was 199 lbs :frown:

First of all I want to congratulate you on your success!! You look fantastic!! =) Keep up the awesome job!! I'm a little confused when you said that you guys found out that you were pregnant in Oct of 2012. Did I read that correctly? I gave birth to my baby boy in Dec of 2012 =) Congrats again!!
  • WaxMama

Fast forward a few years~ When my once little guy turned 6, my hubby and I decided to try for another. In October of 2012, we found out we were pregnant with our second baby. I gained weight very slowly (craved salad, of all things!) the second time around and was pretty happy with my 40 lb gain, but since I still had on an additional 20lbs from my first pregnancy, the end result was the same. Yes, I am the crazy person who weighed herself the morning she went into labor :laugh: and I was 199 lbs :frown:

First of all I want to congratulate you on your success!! You look fantastic!! =) Keep up the awesome job!! I'm a little confused when you said that you guys found out that you were pregnant in Oct of 2012. Did I read that correctly? I gave birth to my baby boy in Dec of 2012 =) Congrats again!!

Haha OOPS! No, that was definitely a typo :) We found out we were pregnant in Oct of 2010 :laugh: My :laugh My little guy will be 2 next month!
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    You look amazing! Congrats on your success!
  • Roxana2412
    Roxana2412 Posts: 8
    You love amazing! ;) I'm really proud of you! You're an inspiration to all of us :) Thank you
  • nicole9197
    nicole9197 Posts: 1
    Holy cow!! You go girl! You really are an inspiration!!
  • tiptoe_marc
    tiptoe_marc Posts: 21 Member
    hats off to you! wow
  • bluemoonkina
    bluemoonkina Posts: 8 Member
    Aww, you look fabulous <3 *_*
  • ggirls08
    ggirls08 Posts: 15 Member
    Way to go!
  • josl71
    josl71 Posts: 6
    Thanks for sharing Wax Mama, I am inspired and will redouble my efforts to achieve another 10kgs loss. Thanks again :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Really loike this story. Shows will and determination!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!