I love this place!

Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
I've only been a member for 3 days (including today) and I triple LOVE this site! You all are so helpful and friendly and it's nice to have other people UNDERSTANDING how you feel and what you are going thru. So, kudos to all of you!!! ON WE GO!!!!!!:drinker:

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    I've only been a member for 3 days (including today) and I triple LOVE this site! You all are so helpful and friendly and it's nice to have other people UNDERSTANDING how you feel and what you are going thru. So, kudos to all of you!!! ON WE GO!!!!!!:drinker:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Its pretty great here aye becky!!!! i love it too

jackie
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    I understand how you feel.......be careful you might become an addict like me and have people at work always picking at you for constantly logging in your calories...I love it here and love my mfp family!

Welcome btw:drinker:
  • Mattysmomma
    Mattysmomma Posts: 268
    I have been trying to lose weight since i had my daughter and since i've been on this using this site I've lost a few more because i know i have to login. I guess i didnt realize how many calories/fat grams i was really taking in. I have to lose a lot soon because i am in the army reserves and i totally bombed my PT test. So Ive have been running every other day and weight training the other days and walking lots. So wish me luck, i need all i can get!

Michelle

71489.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Welcome to the family.:bigsmile:
  • bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    :flowerforyou:

Your avatar is SO pretty!!!

Welcome!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Welcome! Glad you love it!

I started in March, and have lost 16lbs (6 to go!). I am the worst dieter (I love my treats) but this site is so good because it is all about moderation and permanent weight loss! Congrats on starting the program!
    :flowerforyou: