+75 lbs lost! From huge tummy to flat abs!

Replies

• LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    You look great!. Can you give us details how you achieved it? If you can include height/weight, etc. Many newbies in particular love the details as an initial guide, before they acclimate.

Oh, yes, of course!! I didn't think of that since I posted a more complete success story before. But I'm going to add my data to the photo post so everyone can see it without digging in the replies. ;) Thanks for the suggestion!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    wow 33kg is a huge loss! What an achievement!
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    WOW you done so well, such amazing results, you must be so proud of yourself.
    Well done.

I'll send yo a friend request.
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Wow amazing!!!!!! What workouts did you do and how often? You have given me hope that I can get there

Thank you so much for including the measurements information. It is even more impressive when you read the detailed numbers. Can you also help with that?
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Congratulations! amazing results:bigsmile:
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Wow amazing!!!!!! What workouts did you do and how often? You have given me hope that I can get there

Thank you so much for including the measurements information. It is even more impressive when you read the detailed numbers. Can you also help with that?

Oops! Forgot the work out part, hahaha. Such a goldfish.

As I always say when people ask me that, I change my routines A LOT. I love experimenting with new work out videos, new routines, and whatnot. So, I can't say I have a regular schedule. That, and I had to adapt my routines to my body adapting to them, if that makes sense. What was such a challenge at first is now nothing but a warm up. So I tend to up the intensity when I start to get comfortable.

I started with low intensity cardio such as: walking 3 miles a day plus 5 mins of abs and 5 mins of arms work outs. Then walking plus 30 Days Shred level 1. Then made the walk 5 miles plush 30 DS. Then kept adding strength training to that.

When I was more fit and needed something my challenging I started with interval jogging. 20 mins of walking, 5 mins of jogging, and slowly making the walking parts shorter and the running ones longer. That plus going for 30 Days Shred level 2 and 3. I tried and loved Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown. And discovered the wonders of HIIT routines from youtube.

Right now I'm doing a HIIT routine in the morning, then some cardio plus strength training in the evening. I try to go for 40-50 mins a day. I believe in shorter work outs but more intense better than spending hours doing low intensity ones. But that's mostly a personal preference because it has worked out better for me and my weight loss/toning.

Sorry if this doesn't help much. But I really don't have *specific* daily routines other than trying to work out for at least 40-50 mins a day (minus rest day).
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member

Oops! Forgot the work out part, hahaha. Such a goldfish.

As I always say when people ask me that, I change my routines A LOT. I love experimenting with new work out videos, new routines, and whatnot. So, I can't say I have a regular schedule. That, and I had to adapt my routines to my body adapting to them, if that makes sense. What was such a challenge at first is now nothing but a warm up. So I tend to up the intensity when I start to get comfortable.

I started with low intensity cardio such as: walking 3 miles a day plus 5 mins of abs and 5 mins of arms work outs. Then walking plus 30 Days Shred level 1. Then made the walk 5 miles plush 30 DS. Then kept adding strength training to that.

When I was more fit and needed something my challenging I started with interval jogging. 20 mins of walking, 5 mins of jogging, and slowly making the walking parts shorter and the running ones longer. That plus going for 30 Days Shred level 2 and 3. I tried and loved Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown. And discovered the wonders of HIIT routines from youtube.

Right now I'm doing a HIIT routine in the morning, then some cardio plus strength training in the evening. I try to go for 40-50 mins a day. I believe in shorter work outs but more intense better than spending hours doing low intensity ones. But that's mostly a personal preference because it has worked out better for me and my weight loss/toning.

Sorry if this doesn't help much. But I really don't have *specific* daily routines other than trying to work out for at least 40-50 mins a day (minus rest day).

:flowerforyou: :smile:
    Thank you so much. That has been very helpful.
  • edennew
    edennew Posts: 231 Member
    Wow! Incredible results. i started out heavier than you at 260 pounds (before mfp) and have lost 30 from heavy lifting and tracking. My goal is to get to where you are now though I am shorter and larger framed. It is so encouraging to see results like yours and to know it is possible. You're lovely! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    congrats
  • Lumen1505
    Lumen1505 Posts: 77 Member
    Amazing results ! well done ! :flowerforyou:
  • MsQuacklady
    MsQuacklady Posts: 19
    Excellent !!!!!!!!
  • VicC
    VicC Posts: 2
    Wow, simply wow! Well done!
  • RockyDon
    RockyDon Posts: 87 Member
    Wow wow wow nice work
  • FitMrsR
    FitMrsR Posts: 226 Member
    Absolutely BRIL!!
  • m3x43
    m3x43 Posts: 40
    Congratulations!!! You look and must feel amazing!
  • Amazing ! Just wow! :love: :love: :love:
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Well done!!! Look so well!
  • kaylah_x
    kaylah_x Posts: 194 Member
    Amazing!!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    you look great! congrats and great inspiration for sure!
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    You're adorable and remind me of Snow White from Once Upon a Time. Well done on your achievement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!