• Megz2006
    Megz2006 Posts: 122 Member
    Very amazing results! Congrats!!!
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    AMAZING & I agree, GORGEOUS dress! looks like it was made just for you
  • chandanders
    chandanders Posts: 51 Member
    You look AMAZING!!! well done and congratulations!!!
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Wow, you look great!
  • kdzi
    kdzi Posts: 78 Member
    Beautiful and what fabulous curves!! You could end up going on my vision board (not in a freaky way, I completely and utterly promise!!). What height are you? Love to hear more about how you achieved it and how long it took. I am 46lbs down, another 74lbs to go.

Read her profile.
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! Congratulations on your dedication and incredible results! :)

And thanks for sharing and motivating us! :))))

Could of never done this without the help of other members! You can do this!!
  • Angela7zFit
    Angela7zFit Posts: 53 Member
    YOU LOOK FRIGGIN AWESOME !!!!!! be proud !!!!!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Nice!!
  • MelanieP_TX
    Beautiful and what fabulous curves!! You could end up going on my vision board (not in a freaky way, I completely and utterly promise!!). What height are you? Love to hear more about how you achieved it and how long it took. I am 46lbs down, another 74lbs to go.

Thats ok! lol.. I leave my diary open for others to see the food choices Ive made if that helps! I no longer log but if you go back a few months you will be able to find it.
  • iwantdesperately
    iwantdesperately Posts: 43 Member
    You look absolutely wonderful!! Just stunning!!! It makes me wanna keep on keeping on!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • MelanieP_TX
    YOU LOOK FRIGGIN AWESOME !!!!!! be proud !!!!!

Wow thanks!! You will get there just don't give up!! XO
  • buttercup68110
    buttercup68110 Posts: 86 Member
    you look great. what inspiration
  • AMAZING, Mel!!! You look fantastic and I'm so proud of you! you are an inspiration and I hope that I can accomplish the same some day! love you! xoxo
  • 1demaree
    1demaree Posts: 2 Member
    Melanie ... just took a look at your posting and picture! Love the dress ... but love that cute figure you've got now; may I ask how long it took you to lose that weight and did you do it simply by keeping track of your food on this website? I have 50 pounds to lose, just got started, but have been on and off the weight wagon all my life ... I need to just stop starting over and do this! Any thoughts on pressing through it? I love to eat!! Again, you look amazing!!
  • talk2elles
    talk2elles Posts: 124 Member
    You look absolutely stunning x
  • You look AMAZING.

I have always hated wearing dresses because it's harder to keep my legs tight together than when you're thinner, plus it's more skin showing than I'd like. A month ago I went to my brother's wedding and got in the dress early (to help set things up) and my legs were dripping sweat, it was utterly disgusting (and a first!) so I am hoping when I lose weight, I can look at stunning as you and be just as comfortable!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Amazing results. Way to go and like others I love your dress,
  • Browneyedgirl140
    Browneyedgirl140 Posts: 102 Member
    You look gorgeous! Love that dress on you :)
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Smashing in the dress ma'am!:drinker:
  • MarielStarr
    MarielStarr Posts: 15 Member
    Amazing job! You look great. Beautiful dress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!