Dating while losing weight

2»

Replies

• jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    I thought this was going to be about how to manage calorie/macro intake while eating out and having drinks.

But it's about random jerks on internet dating sites. Doh. I'm sure there are guys out there who are interested in exactly the same things - including healthy lifestyle and getting fit.
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    I thought this was going to be about how to manage calorie/macro intake while eating out and having drinks.

But it's about random jerks on internet dating sites. Doh. I'm sure there are guys out there who are interested in exactly the same things - including healthy lifestyle and getting fit.

lol sorry to disappoint. But you're right - I do want to meet someone with similar goals and lifestyle. Just have to be patient I guess.
  • NewDayJMB
    NewDayJMB Posts: 2 Member
    Never let anyone make you feel bad about yourself. If you feel beautiful you will look beautiful. If you want to tweak things so you do then that's fine too. The right guy will love you for you. Pay attention to their profiles...if he has tons on pictures of himself he is conceited so don't bother.
  • NewDayJMB
    NewDayJMB Posts: 2 Member
    One last thing....do things you enjoy. You might meet someone offline too. BTW l met my husband when l huge but l knew my worth...and felt my best bad-*kitten* self. He liked my attitude and the rest is history.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Ma'am, you're a lawyer.

This means you learned how to own the room along with the conversation using your cunning cognition and ability to tear apart arguments.

What are you doing with people who are rude? And, to top it off, bringing them into your physical proximity and headspace. Please stop this.

Not that it matters but I've been every weight from 135ish to (mumble mumble mumble)-ish. I've had either suitors or partners at every size. Not because of or despite size/weight. That factor never even occurred to me as being relevant.

What does occur to me is as relevant is my opinion on the type of long-term partner I'm willing to allow into my life so that we can create a healthy, positive and successful life together.

I hope you find a partner who lifts you up in every moment. Not one that tears you down...ever.