Just joined

Hello everyone! I just joined MFP today. So far, I am really impressed with the site and the individuals using it. Congratulations to everyone on your weight loss and keep up the awesome work!

Replies

• jen77
    jen77 Posts: 9
    Hello everyone! I just joined MFP today. So far, I am really impressed with the site and the individuals using it. Congratulations to everyone on your weight loss and keep up the awesome work!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Welcome Jen! :flowerforyou:
  • I just joined as well! I'm looking forward to using this tool, and gettin into shape!
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    You will love this site! I've been here for a little over a week and I find the people very nice and encouraging. It is very motivating to read what others are doing! Good luck! :)
  • jen77
    Thanks everyone! I am preparing to go on vacation this coming week. It's hard enough to stay on track here at home, but going on vacation is going to be really tough. I'm excited to go, but already looking forward to coming home so I can get back in the groove! Any tips to keep me from totally blowing it?
  • welcome to MFP. your avatar seems like a utoptian dream to an individual like myself.

good luck with your goal. make it something absolutely necessary to address, if anything, for your health.
  • jen77
    Thanks for the welcome.
    The place where this photo was taken is where I am headed on vacation this week.