Edinburgers - Edin Leisure Users

chocs_away
chocs_away Posts: 29 Member
Is anyone else an Edinburgh Leisure member? I would be interested in finding someone local (female) who would like to make a regular date to gym / class / badminton... I'm not very fit and I think that finding someone to go with and committing to a regular time might help.

I usually go to Meadowbank / Leith Victoria / Commie / Craiglockhart... but pretty flexible really.

Replies

• hungrybunni
    hungrybunni Posts: 66 Member
    wish I didn't live all the way down in ayrshire cause that's a great idea you have :(
  • sorry, used to use Edin Leisure but now go to one of the private gyms..... got fed up not getting space in classes. feel free to add me as a friend, i can help motivate you via here....
  • ewa1124
    ewa1124 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi there! I go to the commie gym but won't be back in Edinburgh until September. If you want we can go to some classes or gym then!
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    I'm an Edinburgh Leisure member. I use gym, swimming pools used to play badminton till April. But my availability restricted as i'm a single mum to an 11 year old.
  • nls21
    nls21 Posts: 1
    Hi, I am near Meadowbank and can got to Leith Victoria, Portobello or the Commonwealth Pool. What sort of classes do you do? I haven't been to the gym for a while - lack of motivation - and having someone to go with could be the motivation I need! :smile:
  • Hattie2513
    Hattie2513 Posts: 34 Member
    I used to go to an Edinburgh Leisure gym, but I seem to keep going back to Virgin Active, Dundee street a lot better. Its worth every penny.
  • come down OT with me :)
  • jdouglas08
    jdouglas08 Posts: 5 Member
    I go to the fitness classes at the Commi, if you ever wanted to join me!
  • chocs_away
    chocs_away Posts: 29 Member
    Sorry I've moved since I posted this quite a while back........

My closest Edin Leisure are now Drumbrae or the Tennis Centre, been struggling to get going again since the move but had a lovely swim today so must keep it up.