Stronger, Better, Faster Challenge. . .June 28

yoginimary
yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
Morning y'all!

Yesterday I forced myself through the BL2. I wasn't that impressed with the low intensity, but I have to remember that there was a time when that would have been more of a workout for me. I figured the studio must have had complaints about the intensity of the BL1. I'll just do the Bob segments from now on.

So, I was planning on a nice walk in the afternoon, but my sister is back in town, so it was off to kickboxing. And it's kickboxing again today. Walking and the movie "Cranford" will have to wait until Sunday.

Have a great workout!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Morning y'all!

Yesterday I forced myself through the BL2. I wasn't that impressed with the low intensity, but I have to remember that there was a time when that would have been more of a workout for me. I figured the studio must have had complaints about the intensity of the BL1. I'll just do the Bob segments from now on.

So, I was planning on a nice walk in the afternoon, but my sister is back in town, so it was off to kickboxing. And it's kickboxing again today. Walking and the movie "Cranford" will have to wait until Sunday.

Have a great workout!

Mary
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Morning all. . .so, here's the trainer update:

She was very nice, super knowledgeable. . .but. . .one of the first things I told her is "I need a program I can do on my own, because I can't afford to work with you three times a week." (that seems pretty straightforward, no?) and at the end she tries to soft-sell me a package. I guess the gym might require her to try that, but. . .I wish I could find a trainer that would give me a chart, show me the exercises and be content with "see you in a few weeks". I do wish I could afford $300. bucks a week to work out with her 3 times a week (I did really enjoy it) but I can't afford it. *sigh* Also, I think she may have gone too easy on me, so next time I'll ask to get pushed more. (I only feel the workout in my "armpit muscles" (from flies/chest presses, and I think mostly the push-ups from the fitness test)

Moving on. . .today is bikram and a walk there (it's raining . . .I hope it stops by then).

water
    vits.

Happy weekend workouts to all . . .:flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    No time for official exercise for me today. So bursts of 10 minute cardio throughout my workday. Took the dog and my daughter for a walk this morning. Not very cardio intensive because they're both slow as molasses, but it was enjoyable and nice to get outside. Might try taking the dog out again later without my daughter and see if I can get the speed up (need to train him so I have a partner later in the evening if I haven't worked out today). In two days, I'm off to Espanola, NM where my wonderful, gorgeous husband has found all kinds of hiking trails and exercises for us to do while we're out there. I am determined to come back 1 lb lighter from this vacation.

Have a great workout everyone!!!