I'm new and I'm so glad I found this site!

Hey everyone. I'm new to Myfitnesspal! I am 18 years old and will be a freshman in college.. I plan to become a nutritionist... OR something along those lines. I have always had an interest in eating right and exercising. So this site is my cup of tea. I have played sports my whole life, but chose to end that with highschool, now I really enjoy hunting and being outdoors....
I hope I can make some friends from this site and to learn some about nutriton.

Replies

• Hey everyone. I'm new to Myfitnesspal! I am 18 years old and will be a freshman in college.. I plan to become a nutritionist... OR something along those lines. I have always had an interest in eating right and exercising. So this site is my cup of tea. I have played sports my whole life, but chose to end that with highschool, now I really enjoy hunting and being outdoors....
    I hope I can make some friends from this site and to learn some about nutriton.
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Greetings Kyla! We're happy you found this site too!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    4.gif
  • I was wondering how do you make friends on this site?
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Make friends? We're all friends! but you can invite people to become "friends" by clicking on their profile name and then clicking "add as friend" on their profile. they have to approve of it after that.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Welcome to the site!