i keep trying to lose weight but i am at a stand still

Carol123
Carol123 Posts: 48 Member
Hello

my name is carol, and i have just found your site, i think its great ....:smile: i'm looking forward to
talking to people having the same problem...trying to lose weight

Replies

• Carol123
    Hello

my name is carol, and i have just found your site, i think its great ....:smile: i'm looking forward to
    talking to people having the same problem...trying to lose weight
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Carol. Well you've come to the right place! This place is fantastic! You WILL lose weight here!
    I kept trying to diet and do different things over the years, but just couldn't lose more than a few pounds. I have a thyroid problem, and so I put the blame on that. BUT, then a friend told me about this site, and in only 10 weeks, I've lost 20 pounds! And if you read the message boards, you'll see that lots of others have done even better than THAT!
    Being able to see the totals of all the foods that you're putting into your mouth is quite the eye opener. Through seeing those numbers, and exercising, (which will give you higher numbers!) you WILL lose!
    Welcome to the most addicting, greatest place on the web!
  • Carol123
    thank you...i am looking forward to meeting lots of friends, and helping alot people too....:smile:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Welcome Carol! I second that - this place is the best, most addicting place online :wink:
    I joined 17 days ago and as of this morning I've lost 10lbs. It's just so "simple" - by following the formula and being COMPLETELY, PAINFULLY HONEST with yourself about every morsel you put into your mouth, you just lose weight. I've been chubby my whole life and for the first time ever I am confident that I'll know what it's like to be lean and fit. You'll be so glad you found this place :happy:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    I've been heavy MOST of my life. (Try having a twin who's NEVER had a weight problem!)
    Between husbands, I managed to get down to a size 8, and let me tell you, it's a WHOLE different world being thin!!! I didn't stay small for very long though. I remarried and put almost all of the weight back on!
    But now, with this site, I REALLY think that I can lose the weight and even KEEP it off!
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    WELCOME Carol!! You are going to do fantastic here! This site will change you, I changed me! I still have 15lbs to lose but I feel great! Probably because it's not a diet, I just adjusted the way I eat and admitted to myself that, "yes, I do have to work out!" We are all here to support you!:flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    welcome6ld.gif
  • Carol123
    thank you all....this seems to be a real good program...looking forward to talking to you all...
    an i lost 2 pounds the first week.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Welcome to the board girlie!!! I'm glad you are already finding this site helpful! YEY YOU!!!

:flowerforyou: