Just found the site!

Hi everyone. One of my friends found this site and started raving about it on her xanga site. I thought, hey I need to lose a ton of weight...I'll check it out. I did and I love it!!!
My name is Amber and I have about 130lbs to lose. I am beginning my journey for the 100th time tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!

Replies

• Hi everyone. One of my friends found this site and started raving about it on her xanga site. I thought, hey I need to lose a ton of weight...I'll check it out. I did and I love it!!!
    My name is Amber and I have about 130lbs to lose. I am beginning my journey for the 100th time tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Welcome! This will be different than anything you tried before!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Yay Amber! You can do it!!!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Welcome to MFP Amber!!

May your journey be fun and full of weight loss :flowerforyou:
  • dshandt
    dshandt Posts: 192
    Welcome! I just stumbled across this and it has been great for me. I have recommended it to everyone whether they have 10 or 200 pounds to lose!!!!! I have a friend who underwent bariatric surgery (gastric bypass) and spent the most horrendous 6 months of her life getting her body under control....a coma, many hospitalizations, fear for months that she was going to die, etc, etc.....this is the way to go !!!!!

:drinker: Debbie
  • lslough
    lslough Posts: 32
    I too just found the site. I am more serious about losing this weight this time than ever. Let's do this together! We can always use extra support!