Sick of hearing "You have such a pretty face.".......

13»

Replies

• Aegelis
    Aegelis Posts: 237 Member
    The past is unchangeable, the future always feels too far away. Try to focus on your daily goal, achieve that and repeat.

“Excellence Is an Art of Inches; Thousands of little things done right adds up to the unassailable difference”

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    congrats on chooseing to change your life with mfp!!! Welcome! You will be a beautiful bride from head to toe.

....you do actually have a very pretty face and you sound as though you have a lovely heart too. I wish you all the best with your journey and hope that, with support from here, you will feel absolutely amazing when you get married. Remember that a journey begins with a single step......take that step and just keep walking forward into your healthier future.

With much love and empathy xxx
  • hsilberman1
    hsilberman1 Posts: 25 Member
    You seem to be a beautiful PERSON. You got this! It definitely takes dedication and I have no doubt that you have just that. Way to go for taking your first step!
  • stefisdeadgood
    stefisdeadgood Posts: 16 Member
    I can't offer any words of advice as I am in very much the same situation myself, however I would like to thank everyone that has replies to the thread. I realise that the responses weren't intended for me but have helped me a lot. :-)