Although I signed up on this site a week ago, it had completely slipped my mind until I received a reminder email. Doing the measurements, and tracking just my breakfast were good reminders as to the importance of daily, hourly and even minute by minute taking care of myself.
It is good to see all the positive comments out there.

Replies

• delaterre
    delaterre Posts: 2
    Although I signed up on this site a week ago, it had completely slipped my mind until I received a reminder email. Doing the measurements, and tracking just my breakfast were good reminders as to the importance of daily, hourly and even minute by minute taking care of myself.
    It is good to see all the positive comments out there.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, and welcome to the best site on the web! This site has been a lifesaver to me, as well as loads of others from what I read on the message boards. I'm sure it'll feel the same way to you too!
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Welcome! I'm sure MFP will be an assett to your fitness goals. My weight was at a standstill for a year until I took nutritional accountability into consideration....I have started to lose some weight since using this site! It's not an easy journey, but the tools and people here can help you if you use them!

Good luck!
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    Welcome... Hope you find success here! :smile:
  • Widdy1961
    Widdy1961 Posts: 100 Member
    WELCOME delaterre

This place is truly brilliant, you only have to look at all the success stories to see that it works.

I am sure that you will achieve whatever you want with the help of the members here, it helps to know that you are never alone and when you feel like giving up, just come here and you will get the support you need.

Widdy