From NOT to HOT! Everyone post your pics! :)

Replies

• LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Ladies and Gents, Show off that incredible transformation you made! I'm sure it will inspire many out there! :bigsmile:

I personally don't think it's necessary to show pics of my success. Why? Because I'm not looking for compliments OR comments from strangers on the internet.

Honestly, I find these types of posts nothing more than a cry for attention.

Shouldn't we be better than this?

I'm sorry that you have issues with other people being proud of their success and wanting to receive a little attention for it.

Personally, yes, I do want attention for the things I've accomplished. As do other people. Why do you think that's a negative thing? Don't we all like a little approval now and then? And where better to get it than a site filled with other people who are working towards the same thing?

Once again, this is your issue, not everyone else's.

Edit to add: FANTASTIC JOB to everyone who is posting on here! You all look great and it's awesome to see such changes :)
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    I personally don't think it's necessary to show pics of my success. Why? Because I'm not looking for compliments OR comments from strangers on the internet.

I think your profile pic looks an awful lot like a pic of success. Care to rethink?

And I find posts like yours to be unwelcome wet blankets. Your point?

"Better than" what? Better than showering each other with praise for a job well done? Yes, we should be so much better than giving out pats on the back to those who are brave enough to post evidence of what they have accomplished so that others might be inspired to make changes and note progress. Shame on everyone in this thread for being supportive and happy.

(I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why, but there's one in every crowd, isn't there? This is why we can't have nice things. I think posts like that should be auto-deleted out of the Success Stories threads.)

ETA: You should take your ticker's advice. Seriously. I love irony, but can't stand hypocrisy.

well said! I don't freakin get it some people are just fcucked excuse the language!!! so frustrating!!!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Ladies and Gents, Show off that incredible transformation you made! I'm sure it will inspire many out there! :bigsmile:

Get out of this thread now.
  • calibecca1210
    calibecca1210 Posts: 3 Member
    How do I post pictures?
  • thenewlg
    thenewlg Posts: 11
    bump
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member

I train 6 hours a week and am meticulous about my intake for health reasons only. / sarcasm

If you don't like progress pics that's fine but don't get on your high horse about it. Some of us work hard and like the recognition.
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    To everyone who posted a picture of your results - THANK YOU! Your hard work shows and it's very motivating!
  • hot2def
    hot2def Posts: 80 Member
    Bump
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member

Well, lookie who's so much better than everyone else! Tell me, what SHOULD people post in the success stories thread? I'm DYING for your opinion.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    I know you've seen this picture before because we are friends on here, but I thought I would post anyway. I wouldn't exactly say NOT to HOT, but I feel I look a little different and have way more confidence than the girl in my "before" picture. About 110lb difference between the two. Good luck everyone :)
    f2141450-19ef-411d-84bb-44876c5b35dd_zps396f4b1f.jpg

You totally look like Taylor Swift in your after shot! So adorable!!

OMG! HAWT!!!
  • EvilFeevil
    EvilFeevil Posts: 95 Member

Normally I just ignore people like you, but I couldn't resist when I read on your profile that you "don't tolerate closed minded people" (among a lot of other things). Your statements about this thread aren't very open-minded, ma'am, so how can you tolerate yourself? You are certainly welcome to your opinion but there is no need to be an internet troll.

I, and everyone else posting in this thread, except for you, are enjoying it very much! Are threads like this a cry for attention or a display of goal-oriented people trying to get healthier and supporting each other? Come on. And the OP didn't even post any pics of herself, so how is that a cry for attention on her part?

EDIT: Looks like Ms. Troll is the one crying for attention because she certainly knows that making derogatory posts will incite other people to quote her.
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    ff36049e-2ddc-457d-bbd9-04dc818a4a4f_zps94c4a759.jpg
    d07690e4-60bc-4cab-b52b-de510eedde66_zpsda8b8d26.jpg
    778391c1-1ecb-4ec1-8130-a4d65826911e_zpsd751e3e6.jpg?t=1370344770
    9bc73c52-5fbd-4012-a0a0-e9daad7ef48a_zps02706e35.jpg

300 to 178 this morning

You look amazing!!! Congrats on your awesome transformation!!
  • shimmygirl411
    shimmygirl411 Posts: 100 Member
    EvilFeevil,
    What you said....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!