From NOT to HOT! Everyone post your pics! :)

Replies

• sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    I know you've seen this picture before because we are friends on here, but I thought I would post anyway. I wouldn't exactly say NOT to HOT, but I feel I look a little different and have way more confidence than the girl in my "before" picture. About 110lb difference between the two. Good luck everyone :)
    f2141450-19ef-411d-84bb-44876c5b35dd_zps396f4b1f.jpg

Beautiful!!!! Congratulations on a job well done!!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Bumpingbumpingbumpit
  • Chulada23
    Chulada23 Posts: 32 Member
    BUMP!!!
  • Aguylafleur
    Aguylafleur Posts: 6 Member
    bump
  • arhummel
    arhummel Posts: 32 Member
    You look INCREDIBLE!!!
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    everyone looks so good. This thred has changed the game for me!! I cant wait to post my after pic!!!!!!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    25 years old, 5'5, two children (5 year old and a 9 month old)
    Starting weight 177 lbs.
    Goal weight 150 lbs.
    Current weight 140 lbs and still going!

To be fair I was pregnant in this pic.
    1224e58b-2c0b-4605-9620-344928dc53b2.jpg
    But I was not in this one :(
    IMG1993.jpg
    Now
    375973_4100362966643_1856374397_n.jpg
    Today
    IMG1991.jpg

You look awesome! I'm also 5'5 and i think you just decided my goal weight for me LOL.
  • JenniferHamner
    JenniferHamner Posts: 8 Member
    Awesome! What all have you been doing? Any specific tips for snacks that will keep me from feeling hungry?
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    This thread is so inspiring...bump!
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    This is great work everyone! Way to go you guys! These transformations are truly amazing and inspiring, thanks so much for sharing! I now feel compelled to share mine so far :)

I have about a 15 pound difference in these photos Sorry, I don't know how to share the story :) I am down 5 more pounds so I only have 60 pounds to go!! I am so excited!

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/emily-c85/story/62053
  • dekutree
    dekutree Posts: 65 Member
    Wow, this thread is amazing. Hope I might be able to post here one day!
  • ksy1969
    ksy1969 Posts: 700 Member
    Ladies and Gents, Show off that incredible transformation you made! I'm sure it will inspire many out there! :bigsmile:

I personally don't think it's necessary to show pics of my success. Why? Because I'm not looking for compliments OR comments from strangers on the internet.

Honestly, I find these types of posts nothing more than a cry for attention.

Shouldn't we be better than this?

I think the extra boost or compliments some people receive is what keeps em' going. It's nice to compliment someone. JMO. Plus, I do not think there is anything wrong with showing off all your hard work. It takes true dedication and motivation to lose the amount of weight some of these folks have. Give em' a break!

Apparently the person that posted the negative comment in this thread must have realized they were about to start a sh**storm because I cannot find their original post to quote from.

Everyone please keep the pics coming. There is great motivation in seeing other success and that is the point of this thread. It is not about compliments or "pats on the back", even though that is nice as well, it is about sharing your success so others know it can be done.
  • JBoard0411
    JBoard0411 Posts: 20
    Everyone on here looks awesome in there before and after pics. This really makes me want to stay on track this time to hopefully one day be able to post results like these!!!!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    TO EVERYONE THAT POSTED THEIR SUCCESS: you look great and hot and fabulous! thank you for sharing your success as it serves as great inspiration and lets me know that all the hard work, pain sweat is worth it. i love this thread!
  • rhondaec
    rhondaec Posts: 85 Member
    First of all you all look amazing!!! I love threads like this! I love seeing before and after pics! To me they are an inspiration and motivation for me and others to know that we can do it to. I will be Happy when I can post before and after pics!!! :)
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    you all look amazingly wonderful! i can't wait till i can post before and after pics of myself!!! :)
  • Born_2_Lose
    Born_2_Lose Posts: 59 Member
    I know you've seen this picture before because we are friends on here, but I thought I would post anyway. I wouldn't exactly say NOT to HOT, but I feel I look a little different and have way more confidence than the girl in my "before" picture. About 110lb difference between the two. Good luck everyone :)
    f2141450-19ef-411d-84bb-44876c5b35dd_zps396f4b1f.jpg

OMG!!!!! You look sooooo different!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!