10 Days til E3 - What are you waiting for?

DesignGuy
DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
I can't wait for E3 this year, which is a change for me. This year's E3 looks like it will be epic.

Some of the things I'm waiting on:

1. Destiny gameplay. I can't wait to see more about this game. I want it on the PS4. (http://www.destinythegame.com)

2. Xbox One's exclusive titles. I want to see these amazing 15 exclusives.

3. Used gaming addressed by Microsoft and Sony.

4. Sony showing off the PS4 a little more and perhaps talking about exclusives. I'm already sold on Killzone.

5. Hint at pricing of these systems. I'm sure we won't get it, but it would be nice. I'm expecting $500 - $600 for the PS4. I think the One might be $100 less since it's cheaper to make.

6. DriveClub for PS4. Not really into racing games, but this one might look very good graphically.

7. Final Fantasy XV.

8. Dragon Age 3. It just has to be better than the last one.

9. More Watch Dogs. This game looks pretty interesting.

10. The Sims 4 Star Wars expansion pack....LOL, just kidding. Although if it ever comes out, I'm buying it.

What are you hoping to see?

Replies

• wnbrice
    wnbrice Posts: 244 Member
    Anything related to the Xbox one, I already know I am getting one, just be interesting to see some games to look forward to other than destiny.

Dragon Age 3 will be exciting.

Gonna be too busy to really play as many games as I used to so the few games I get will hopefully be good.
  • TammTammS
    TammTammS Posts: 55 Member
    For lotro to put out a good xpansion pack

Helms deep better be good :(
  • dandur
    dandur Posts: 267 Member
    The announcement of Half Life 3.

That's it.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Pricing on the PS4 and XBOne, mainly. I'm not really fussed which of the two I end up with, though I prefer the Xbox's controller design and Skype integration is nice, because both have Destiny inbound.
  • 1. Info if I can use the ps4 or xbone controllers on PC.

2. If the NFL stuff for xbone will be available in canada

3. 15 exclusive titles (hope they aren't mostly kinect)

4. new wii fit for wii u

5. wii u price drop

6. pricing on ps4 and xbone

Most importantly

7. Occulus rift ready for consumers not a dev kit.
  • Damn I forgot about Dark Souls 2. I want it bad.
  • stephenszymanski
    stephenszymanski Posts: 114 Member
    I haven't been paying much attention to actual games, I'm most excited for the systems... and the two games I want most won't be there anyway. Those are GTA V and Last of Us. Anyway..

1. Dragon Age 3. I don't know why. Maybe it's the entirely new engine. Maybe it's the fact that the game can't be worse than the 2nd because they don't seem to be rushing this one. I don't know. I want to not to care, but I loved Origins and enjoyed DA2 until I realized everything was just recycled crap. Given BioWare's track record the since the EA buyout, I shouldn't even list it... muchless my top game.

2. Ubisoft. They always seem to bring it, and I'm excited to see what they will roll out for us. Don't really have any interest in a yet another AC game, but if Watch Dogs is there... I can't get enough of that one.

3. EA Sports. Another EA thing. I hate EA, but I love sports games and they're really the only ones in town for most of them. I'm super excited to see anything about the UFC game.

4. Wildstar. I don't know if they'll be there or not, but I hope so. They seem to have a very interesting MMO going on over there, and I have high hopes for it.

5. WARRIORS FREAKING LAIR. Come on Sony, make this vaporware come to life!

That's pretty much it for me. I'm more of a Sony guy than Xbox... so don't have much interest in the Xbox. Maybe if they show off enough of those exclusives, I'll get more interested.
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    I can not wait for Destiny!!! I'm not sure if it's because I'm actually excited about the game or if it's how slowly they've been giving information and I just gotta know.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    1. Zelda
    2.Zelda
    3.Super Smash Bros.
    4. Zelda
    5.Mario U
    6. Zelda

I'm not buying a PS4 or X1
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    1. Xbox 1 Kinect
    2. Dance Central 4
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    For those saying they didn't like Dragonage 2, what didn't you look?

I am currently in the beginning stages, it has started slow plot wise but so far it's still enjoyable enough. What are the complaints?
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member

I am currently in the beginning stages, it has started slow plot wise but so far it's still enjoyable enough. What are the complaints?
    Mainly the lack of freedom of exploration, unlike #1.
  • superlittlekatie
    superlittlekatie Posts: 4 Member
    I'm looking forward to seeing more about how the PS Vita will connect to the PS4 and what games will work with this. I am also looking forward to hearing more about Watch Dogs as this looks really good!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    A) Anything WiiU related
    B) Dragon Age 3 ( i hope it's waaaaaaaay better then 2)
    C) Price announcents and availablity for PS4 (Xbox One is of no interest anymore)
    D) More info on Watch Dogs
    E) Nintendo Direct E3 Edition
    F) Booth babes!!!
  • stephenszymanski

The environments are generally the same, which turned out to be a massive buzzkill. I also didn't like the story much as it progressed more. It was trying to be mass effect in the dragon age universe... and it failed big time.
  • stephenszymanski
    I'm looking forward to seeing more about how the PS Vita will connect to the PS4 and what games will work with this. I am also looking forward to hearing more about Watch Dogs as this looks really good!

Yeah, I forgot to list the Vita! I'm super excited for the Vita stuff that should be coming. Sony hasn't forgotten about that wonderful little device that I have collecting dust!
  • bullsfan22
    bullsfan22 Posts: 104
    FFXIV ARR - for it not to suck like alpha/beta from original launch. When I quit the game had made some serious strides but still no beta access. Friends been telling me it's pretty good so let's see if it lives up to the hype.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    FF versus xiii

And stuff for the wiiÜ
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    1. Zelda
    2.Zelda
    3.Super Smash Bros.
    4. Zelda
    5.Mario U
    6. Zelda

I'm not buying a PS4 or X1

Good show, ol' boy!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Really, anything that Nintendo will surprise me with I'll take. My $350 Netflix machine is starting to bum me out.

<I know there are awesome games out there now, but I just haven't gotten around to buying Arkham City or Lego City because deep down.. I just really dont want to play those titles. I need me some NON SIDE-SCROLLING Mario game, or Zelda adventure, or even some Smash Bros.

I'll *kitten* myself when I see a StarFox game again.