Just bought the Firm setup...

Options
I have tried to do the workout twice now. "Tried" being the key word here. LOL I am so glad that I bought it because I really have to think to get the steps down and have something to work towards. I don't think that it is as boring as walking on the treadmill (which I find a little like torture). About 30 mins into the DVD I am beat!! Made me realize just how much I need a little strength training in there. My legs still feel like jelly.

Anyway, I would love to hear some feedback from others of you who use this. Did you get good results with it?

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Replies

• ebug
    ebug Posts: 6
    Options
    I have tried to do the workout twice now. "Tried" being the key word here. LOL I am so glad that I bought it because I really have to think to get the steps down and have something to work towards. I don't think that it is as boring as walking on the treadmill (which I find a little like torture). About 30 mins into the DVD I am beat!! Made me realize just how much I need a little strength training in there. My legs still feel like jelly.

Anyway, I would love to hear some feedback from others of you who use this. Did you get good results with it?

Thanks,
    Elizabeth
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Funny! I just mentioned I took out my firm today after taking my "show some skin" pics!
    I LOVE the Firm workouts. I have the one with the fanny lifter. I think, know they have came out with other ones since then, but I'm happy with the one I have. It's a great workout! Have fun with it!
    Kel~biker1.gif
  • PrincessDesiray
    PrincessDesiray Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    it is a great workout. i myself can't make it through it but i have the series that you do for the 30 days with the fanny lifter. so it kills me when i do it because it is like this day abs, this day arms, so by a break day i need just that a break.
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I did the Firm pilates with the ball last night. It only burned 99 by my HRM but it was a good ab work out