Silly Question

I have a newbie question for you guys.

I have a semi active/active job. I checked the appropriate box when I set my profile up. My question is, lets say I go out on a little extra foot patrol, can I log it as excercise, or is that already factored in?

Keep in mind, I am not talking about a little walk, Like a 1/2 hours of walking at a moderate pace, including climbing stairs while wearing like 30 pounds of gear.

Thanks

Replies

• I have a newbie question for you guys.

I have a semi active/active job. I checked the appropriate box when I set my profile up. My question is, lets say I go out on a little extra foot patrol, can I log it as excercise, or is that already factored in?

Keep in mind, I am not talking about a little walk, Like a 1/2 hours of walking at a moderate pace, including climbing stairs while wearing like 30 pounds of gear.

Thanks
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    If you put yourself as moderately active and you arent accounting for that once every month that you have to jog for 30 mins yeah I would log it. Also, you can always get a Heart Rate monitor (if you are allowed to wear it under your uniform I am not) and add those extras.