Changed my screen name already

Just thought I would mention since I was new yesterday that I changed my screen name today. Use to be DonnaStevens) I really like this site though. I feel like in only the two days I have been on here I am making real progress. I can't wait to weigh myself tomorrow. Once I loose a pound I am putting a counter on my page. Maybe I will put it on now in anticipation for tomorrow!

Replies

• Just thought I would mention since I was new yesterday that I changed my screen name today. Use to be DonnaStevens) I really like this site though. I feel like in only the two days I have been on here I am making real progress. I can't wait to weigh myself tomorrow. Once I loose a pound I am putting a counter on my page. Maybe I will put it on now in anticipation for tomorrow!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    I LOVE the new name..but I don't have enough calories left for it tonight :)
  • It has been my favorite drink since before I can drink and you know there is no diet substitute for a great Strawbarry Margarita, but I think I will search out something anyway, there has got to be something besides not eating in order to get a drink in once in a while?
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Welcomr to MFP.
    I read your profile and I am glad to see what a positive outlook you have after all you went through.

Good Luck to you and may all your dreams and wishes come true.