From NOT to HOT! Everyone post your pics! :)

Replies

• bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I did a face picture today... Hopefully I'm not the only one who sees a huge difference.
    (sorry about the size. Right click - view image to see the picture on the right)
    facecompare.png
  • Bettyeditor
    Bettyeditor Posts: 327 Member
    Before, during and after!

ChangeIsGood_zps528f1b29.jpg

Holy ****!
    HUGE fem crush on those abs ... amazing ((pulls jaw up off the floor)).

Me too! LOVE the abs! I would love to get the abs but don't know if I have the want at this point to change my eating habits so drastically!!! Definitely inspiring though!

That's true, building that kind of muscle takes a LOT of extra calories and a LOT of extra protein. All that shopping, cooking, chewing... But I on the other hand would welcome that kind of drastic change to my eating habits. Bring on the weight training!
  • beatlebomb
    beatlebomb Posts: 80
    I have been going through all these pictures and congratulations everyone!!!!! Thank you for posting these you have inspired me beyond belief tonight. Very nice when starting a weekend. What a great idea you had asking for people to do this. Thank you a million times thank you!!! Have a nice weekend all and Happy Journey's
  • Imani9629
    Imani9629 Posts: 52 Member
    Bump
  • Naturally_EB
    Naturally_EB Posts: 44 Member
    awesome job! you look great @mcgrawhaha

Very motivational. I'm also 5'10" and I'm aiming for a GW of 155.
  • sexy ITT
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    YOU ALL look so amazing! Such hard work put in and look what you've all done! Great job to every single of you guys that posted your pictures on here, you're all my motivation and inspiration!!
  • jenns717
    jenns717 Posts: 32 Member
    You are most definitely are a success story! Great job and great inspiration!
  • Well done keep at it
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Bump
  • gino715
    gino715 Posts: 169 Member
    You are all amazing people. Be proud of all your accomplishments :happy:
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    I found this old picture yesterday & wanted to share. Kind of hard to even look at :/

null_zps93ecb489.jpg

Hot damn girl that is amazing!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Thanks! Im not sure if i want to cry for letting myself get that bad or if i want to cry becuase of what i've accomplished lol :drinker:
  • mrslosser
    mrslosser Posts: 54 Member
    You look great and you should be SO PROUD of yourself for all your hard work and dedication. We all have been places we had rather not have been but that is what makes us who we are today and you can be proud of that woman. So look at that and know that you are never going back but LOVE that person too-for they were instrumental in making the new you. :)
  • mami0611
    mami0611 Posts: 4
    U look GREAT!!!! I wait to get back to my old self! What is your secret?
  • Bump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!