Okay...So I posted...

PrincessLaundry
PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
I don't hate my body so much and I want to thank all the little people who have pushed/ignored/answered/snuggled/and tolerated me over the past few months so I could get what remains of some of my schexy back... :laugh:

Thanks MFP friends for your support! Keep up the good work, I still have 20 pounds to go! :tongue:

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    I don't hate my body so much and I want to thank all the little people who have pushed/ignored/answered/snuggled/and tolerated me over the past few months so I could get what remains of some of my schexy back... :laugh:

Thanks MFP friends for your support! Keep up the good work, I still have 20 pounds to go! :tongue:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    CONGRATS AND YOU LOOK GREAT!!!

Kim
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    You're looking hot girl!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Thanks girlies! I'm having a low self esteem moment right now...I figured this would help me remember, inches not pounds makes the goal!

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    You look smokin hot! :smokin:
    Congratulations on your success!
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Thanks girlies! I'm having a low self esteem moment right now...I figured this would help me remember, inches not pounds makes the goal!

:huh: So um... where's the last 20 pounds gonna come from? Are you looking for donations, or what because what I see I would gladly take !!! Congrats, you're added to my "inspirations" list :flowerforyou:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member

:huh: So um... where's the last 20 pounds gonna come from? Are you looking for donations, or what because what I see I would gladly take !!! Congrats, you're added to my "inspirations" list :flowerforyou:

Agreed! You're a hot MILF!!!!
    :flowerforyou: Happy Monday. :happy:
  • tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    You look amazing!!!!! YOu definately give me inspiration!! I know you will reach your goals!! One inch at a time right:flowerforyou:
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member

Yes it has been hard tolerating you ...:laugh: j/k!!! You look wonderful no wonder you are on the beach strutting your stuff all the time!!!

By the way LOVE the little smiley on the bike ...hhhmmm funny that seems awfully familiar!!!!:tongue:

Way to go!!!!!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Ummm ....20 more pounds? Are ya sure? Looking good already:flowerforyou:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Pathetically...I know...But thank you for the kudos! I sent my DH my black and white at work. LOL I don't know if I have gotten a phone call back that quick in quite some time! Thanks MFP's for the support.

He said he's going to have a sandwich and go to the gym today. Hummm...I guess that's a good thing?

:tongue:
  • PrincessLaundry

Yes it has been hard tolerating you ...:laugh: j/k!!! You look wonderful no wonder you are on the beach strutting your stuff all the time!!!

By the way LOVE the little smiley on the bike ...hhhmmm funny that seems awfully familiar!!!!:tongue:

Way to go!!!!!

LOL Ya, isn't that just like me??? Thanks nut!
  • PrincessLaundry

Agreed! You're a hot MILF!!!!
    :flowerforyou: Happy Monday. :happy:

Don't you wish you could just get any shirt like that??? "My MFP's say I'm a MILF!" LOL Ya,...errrr...HI MOM! :bigsmile:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    You look great hun! That's a very sexy picture! Keep up the great work :)
  • PrincessLaundry
    Thanks girlie! And everyone...I really needed a boost today! Thanks!
  • chrix
    chrix Posts: 23 Member
    Don't you wish you could just get any shirt like that??? "My MFP's say I'm a MILF!" LOL Ya,...errrr...HI MOM! :bigsmile:
    [/quote]

:sad:
    :laugh: FYI....
    :huh: mom.... sol w/o .... dictionary:sad:
  • PrincessLaundry

[/quote]

OH NO!!! Glad you don't have a cyber dictionary... :tongue: Hi Mom!!!
  • chrix
    chrix Posts: 23 Member

[/quote]

GOOGLE'd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$%@#$%#$&%($%)%$&%*$%)!%!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PrincessLaundry

GOOGLE'd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$%@#$%#$&%($%)%$&%*$%)!%!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

:laugh: Try Urban Dictionary... :huh: That is the only way I understand people anymore...Pathetic, isn't it?
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member

we are in the same boat honey. We can keep each other going! i was at the gym today, and due to TOM, i was back up by 4 lbs! but im trying to tell myself it is water and weighing int he afternoon! Anyway, slow and steady wins the race! yay for our new lease on life!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!