Halfway

lessertess
lessertess Posts: 855 Member
I officially hit the halfway mark for my weight loss goals today. I'm also finally out of the "200's". So excited! I have an appointment for my yearly checkup tomorrow and I'm betting that my blood pressure, cholesterol and sugar are all back to normal.....

Yea!!!!

Replies

• lessertess
    I officially hit the halfway mark for my weight loss goals today. I'm also finally out of the "200's". So excited! I have an appointment for my yearly checkup tomorrow and I'm betting that my blood pressure, cholesterol and sugar are all back to normal.....

Yea!!!!
  • randimockensturm
    randimockensturm Posts: 49 Member
    congrats!!! yeaaahhhh!! It must feel awesome!
  • lessertess
    Thanks! I do feel great.

I had to take a double look at your picture. You look a lot like someone I used to work with....took me back for a minute....

Have a great day!
  • timragan
    timragan Posts: 117 Member
    Me too! Just weighed this morning and it makes the goal seem much more attainable.

Lets all keep at it!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    36_1_11.gif

That is so great! I can't wait until I'm out of the 200 club!

I had my BP taken at by the nurse at the cardic center at the gym this morning, and it was 120/70--three months ago, it was like 130/90. Still on BP meds but hoping to talk to the doc when I see her on July 14 about reducing them.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • so glad to see you make it that far on your goal. I have reached 38 lbs so far a way to go yet but it sure is a good start keep up the good work

:smile:
  • lessertess
    Me too! Just weighed this morning and it makes the goal seem much more attainable.

Lets all keep at it!

Wow, great job on 99 pounds, that's impressive!
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Now you can change your name to lesserthan200tess...just kiddin :laugh:

Nice job tess!! :wink:

~Namaste
  • lessertess
    Now you can change your name to lesserthan200tess...just kiddin :laugh:

Nice job tess!! :wink:

~Namaste

tee hee! That's a hoot, I'll have to share it with a few friends here at the office! Clever girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!