from below average to Hot Mom (my husband is lucky)

Replies

• EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    You look great!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Congratulations, you look fabulous! I just love the story you shared, kudos!
  • Bettyeditor
    Bettyeditor Posts: 327 Member
    Wow, you look amazing! And you are such a great example of how just losing weight doesn't make a person hot. It just makes them skinny-fat. You can be thin but still weak and not toned. But lifting heavy and building muscle makes you HOT!! And does way more for self confidence than just losing weight. KUDOS TO YOU HOT MOMMA! :drinker: :glasses: :flowerforyou:
  • ZombieBubbles
    ZombieBubbles Posts: 110 Member
    you look fabulous
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    :smokin:
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,281 Member
    In the first picture.. you looked like a very nice person and fine -- like most Americans a bit overweight but you almost look "normal." Now you look super fit and like a different person..with a bit of "hot" attitude (which you deserve)... I wonder if people treat you differently? or if any of your loved ones try to sabotage your efforts.

congratulations on your hard work.. you .look amazing.
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    LOVE the Black & White!!!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    I have to agree with the hot momma assessment. I love your body change from lifting, keep it up!
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Wow! I bet your husband is very proud! You look like a whole dif person, congrats!
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    I wonder if people treat you differently? or if any of your loved ones try to sabotage your efforts.

I have actually had family shame me for my strength training. Saying that I was going to ruin my body. They have not only attacked my body but have attacked my financial situation (yeah....totally not related but since I am now fit, I must be rich) and my relationship with my husband (I can't look stronger then him).

I have also had major fights with family members about wanting to have a salad included in a very high calorie meal.

Friends are a different. They have been supportive and many of them have decided to change their lifestyle and their lives. We have really bonded and become stronger.

I just brush things off now and laugh them off. I can't help people become more educated if they don't want to be but I maybe my story can help motivate others.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    The next time someone asks me, "is all the hard work worth it?" I'm going to show them this thread. Great job!!!
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Amazing ! You look great. Did you follow a certain lifting program?
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Amazing ! You look great. Did you follow a certain lifting program?

No, I follow my own routine and choose exercises based on the muscles I want to work that night. I try to keep 2 days in between muscle groups.
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Wonderful story and you look amazing! Great job. Keep it up!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Great job, lots of hard work there.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Thank you so much everyone! :drinker:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Geez the transformation is amazing and that suit looks gorgeous on you! So does your makeup by the way. Really really top shelf. I'm so glad you went with the bikini, I knew it would accent your figure beautifully and the colors/patterns you chose are just wow!
  • Agi0817
    Agi0817 Posts: 19
    Good for you! You look great! :)
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    You look AMAZING!
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Geez the transformation is amazing and that suit looks gorgeous on you! So does your makeup by the way. Really really top shelf. I'm so glad you went with the bikini, I knew it would accent your figure beautifully and the colors/patterns you chose are just wow!

I am glad I went with it too. Thank you for all your help. Your guidance really helped me choose the right suit for my form.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!