June = 30 Day Shred... who is with me?

Replies

• debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    I did level 2 today and maybe I'm crazy but I found some things easier with my bad knee. She does walking pushups which aren't as hard as doing 10 or 12 in a row of regular ones and for my knees, static lunges, standing still feel so much better than going in and out of the movement. Well, not everything was like that, somethings I modified, walking lunges I skipped, but I wonder if anyone else feels that way when they get there.
    The planks are always hard for me and the one for the stomach, my leg just doesn't go under me the way theirs do...a work in motion. : )
  • Doraboyes
    Doraboyes Posts: 98 Member
    Day 9 complete. Still having a hard time with jumping jacks
  • BReit1
    BReit1 Posts: 28
    I'm in!
  • Lola824
    Lola824 Posts: 96 Member
    I just started this today!
  • PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    Level 1 done, 4 lbs lost (Yay!) - Level 2 here I come :o)
  • Nico_the_enabler
    Nico_the_enabler Posts: 123 Member
    Level 1 done, 4 lbs lost (Yay!) - Level 2 here I come :o)

Congratulations :) and good luck moving forward
  • Arwaxx
    Arwaxx Posts: 113 Member
    today is my Day 8!!!! 2 more days to weigh in and measure.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Me and my daughter Echo did level 1 day 1 together today. Here's to getting back on track!
  • nrsblc
    nrsblc Posts: 85 Member
    Day 18 done! Yayyy!! Keep pushin girls we're getting there!
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    I am in but just doing another Shred workout. ....Bizzy 21 Day Shred Workout|Diet plan
  • VegKate
    VegKate Posts: 55 Member
    I'm sort of behind the times, but I just finished Day 2 of Level 1. I did not hurt at all yesterday, but today I'm so sore! I thought I was in decent shape, but now I know better. I have exercise asthma and I have to use my rescue inhaler every single time I do this video.
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    L1D5 done.

IShallnotwant - yay for getting back on track here too! I started last week and was sick so I rested for the weekend and am back on it today. Ready to get this thing done already!!! :)

VegKate, keep it up! The pain will magically disappear like Day 4 or 5. My first round of 30DS I was in so much pain I could barely walk like days 2-4. I kept doing it though, and woke up (I think Day 5) and the pain was completely gone. I didn't have any problems after that (just soreness in my shoulders in Level 2).
  • Just finished Day 2, Level 2 for me and I'm still dying. I'm breathing so hard after doing it....and really struggling to get through...but boy can I tell my body is working! It kinda motivates me to want to get up and do it again tomorrow because now I want to BEAT THE LEVEL! lol

Did measurements today as well as is the end of week 2/start of week 3 for me.

Lost so far: 2 lbs, 2 inches off my hips, 1 inch off my waist, 1.25 x 2 inches off my legs. Nothing lost off my arms but the width thats there is a lot tighter and more muscular instead of just flabby, so I'll take it!

Feeling good....keep at it Shredders!
  • VegKate
    VegKate Posts: 55 Member

VegKate, keep it up! The pain will magically disappear like Day 4 or 5. My first round of 30DS I was in so much pain I could barely walk like days 2-4. I kept doing it though, and woke up (I think Day 5) and the pain was completely gone. I didn't have any problems after that (just soreness in my shoulders in Level 2).

Thanks! I won't give up!
  • GallwayGrl
    GallwayGrl Posts: 60
    Finished L1D9 this morning. I will go to the gym as well this afternoon because it seems to loosen me up for my morning JM's workout. Tomorrow I may skip the gym in the afternoon and start on L2D1 since I will finish Level 1 tomorrow. May just kill me though. Congrats all the shredders who have made it this far!!
  • potatocar
    potatocar Posts: 250 Member
    Just finished day 1 of level 3... It's a killer. Definitely looking at Anita more often than I used to!
  • slimsdown
    slimsdown Posts: 122 Member
    would love to do it but i have wood flooring and no floor mat, last time i did it i hurt my back, any tips to help prtoect my back for floor exercises???
  • would love to do it but i have wood flooring and no floor mat, last time i did it i hurt my back, any tips to help prtoect my back for floor exercises???

Put down a couple of beach towels? But honestly, mats are about a tenner, I'd just go invest in one!
  • meckley7
    meckley7 Posts: 1 Member
    I tried 30 ds today but couldn't make it all the way thru. I'm still trying to quit smoking so I think that is a big obstacle right now for me!
  • j724mecham
    j724mecham Posts: 102 Member
    I'm going to start it TODAY. I completed day 1 a couple of weeks ago and truly struggled, but hoping some accountability will help in this forum. I've had knee surgery, hip replacements, and my spine is fused from scoliosis. I would love any suggestions on the jumping jacks (since jumping up and down like such tends to be "heavy" on my back). Perhaps running in place instead?