Heart Rate Monitors...Help!

Hello!

I wanted to know if anyone can recommend a hrm that tells calories burned too. I just ordered a Nike C3 hrm and all it does is tell heart rate so I'm selling it on craigslist....or is there a way I can figure calories burned without trying to sell it after I just bought it. I don't want to spend more than $100 on the monitor..any suggestions? Do Pulse hrms show calories burned? Those are pricey right? Help!:bigsmile:

Replies

• michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Hello!

I wanted to know if anyone can recommend a hrm that tells calories burned too. I just ordered a Nike C3 hrm and all it does is tell heart rate so I'm selling it on craigslist....or is there a way I can figure calories burned without trying to sell it after I just bought it. I don't want to spend more than $100 on the monitor..any suggestions? Do Pulse hrms show calories burned? Those are pricey right? Help!:bigsmile:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    polar f4 should come in on budget and it's great. the f6 is even better but about $25 more.
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    So basically I can exersize with the P4 and it will tell me how many calories burned too?
  • studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Yep, I've got the F4, it does just that. Tallies up the calories burned during exercise.