PIC HEAVY! Happy 25th Birthday to me! 30lbs down

Replies

• WOW! Yay you! I'm like you - I get so much encouragement from these boards. I'm only on day 3 but I feel so supported reading these boards, yours included!! Happy birthday! I hope you get tons of new clothes because I'm sure you need them! Celebrate your new, healthy life. You look GREAT!!!!!!!! (and I have a tiara, too. Never apologize for that lol)
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Happy Birthday and congrats !!!
  • lolohanody
    lolohanody Posts: 3 Member
    You look fabulous and great figure and you deserve it. This is the gain of your hard work so enjoy it .
    happy birthday ???? and god bless you and your family and hope to loss the remaining extra weight ????
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    WOW! Yay you! I'm like you - I get so much encouragement from these boards. I'm only on day 3 but I feel so supported reading these boards, yours included!! Happy birthday! I hope you get tons of new clothes because I'm sure you need them! Celebrate your new, healthy life. You look GREAT!!!!!!!! (and I have a tiara, too. Never apologize for that lol)

I had better see your successes posted in here WITH the tiara :flowerforyou: and thank you!
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    You look beautiful! I'm proud for you, too. I love Wal Mart, too, btw! I just bought a black one (of the blue shirt you were wearing), but it shrunk! ugh!...anyway, great job!!
  • douglasnorton
    douglasnorton Posts: 479 Member
    Awesome job! you have done great! Happy birthday!
  • 180sarah
    180sarah Posts: 10
    Thank you for your inspiration. Congratulations at a job well done. I am just truly starting my journey - Day 2! I can't wait to feel that sense of accomplishment. Awesome Birthday Gift! You gave it to yourself because of your hard work! Congrats! Enjoy the moment! Happy Birthday!
  • LOL Deal!!
  • srhcutting
    srhcutting Posts: 15 Member
    You're gorgeous!! And your stomach is fantastic :)
  • samanthachen
    samanthachen Posts: 360 Member
    OP wrote:
    "No one's life is going to make this journey simple and easy. It is a challenge. It has to be, but I promise you, each and every accomplishment makes it absolutely worth it!! "

i LOVE that!!!!! that is SO what I needed to read today! i often forget that: EVERYone has a busy life, parties and weekends, temptations, aches and pains that prevent exercise, etc. The trick is to do the good stuff anyway, and stay committed to the process.

thank u SO much for being you, and for posting your success! u are beautiful and determined :)

I wrote this line because it's something I am frequently reminding myself of. My life is difficult, as is everyone's. I have a toxic relationship with a brother-in-law, my MIL doesn't get this (As she is 94 lbs and eats triple my meals with each sitting), and life life life blah blah boring haha. Sometimes, it is easy to forget why we are here, and why we are doing it, but if you remind yourself that each little moment is a success and each challenge is necessary to make it worth the results, then you can keep going.

I am so glad I was able to touch you through this. I wish I had discovered this site sooner, but I am so happy to have this tool now. It's an understatement to say that it's a big part of my life. I love it here!:heart:

I, once again, want to say that I really appreciate EACH AND EVERY comment on here! Thank you all so much for taking the time to view my story! :flowerforyou:
  • Great job... so inspiring!
  • SheilaCarpena
    SheilaCarpena Posts: 7 Member
    Congrats!! you look Great! :D
  • rhea420
    rhea420 Posts: 68
    You are very inspiring!
  • LadyLiege
    LadyLiege Posts: 23
    Just have one thing to say: W-O-W!

Inspirational, to say the least! Definitely have to look into Zumba, apparently it works! :D
    Thanks for the post, it's always great to see fellow MFP victories!
  • MrsJ1105
    MrsJ1105 Posts: 34
    You look great! Happy birthday!
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Happy Birthday Beautiful! Yes you are beautiful. You are just glowing.

Congrats on the weight loss.
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Congrats and happy birthday to you!!
  • Seattleovercast
    Seattleovercast Posts: 24 Member
    Thank you for this post. I have had a very difficult week, more down days than up. I have been discouraged, un-motivated, and harping on myself. However, you have given me a smile and spark of inspiration. Thank you!
  • bjune5
    bjune5 Posts: 70 Member
    You look great in your tiara! Great job! And happy belated birthday.
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    :flowerforyou: Happy Birthday, you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!