Wierdest body transformation from weight loss?

Jokenmit
Jokenmit Posts: 80 Member
LOL....I might be opening up a whole big can of worms with this subject!

The thing I found the absolute strangest from my weight loss this far is feet. I went from a ladies size 11W to a ladies regular 9. That I wasn't expecting.

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    How on earth did your foot shrink from weight loss.
  • Jokenmit
    lol...I guess I had really fat feet?? 0_o But it kinda ticked me off because I am a bit of a shoe-*kitten* and had to replace everything. Well, not everything...I'm not done losing weight yet :)
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    i went down like 3/4s of a size :/ Used to wear size 10, now am between 9 & 9.5. No. shoes. fit.
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member

The thing I found the absolute strangest from my weight loss this far is feet. I went from a ladies size 11W to a ladies regular 9. That I wasn't expecting.

I have read that it's common for obese women to lose 1-2 shoe sizes with weight loss. I am soooo hoping this happens for me. I wear a US size 12W. :/
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    That's hilarious. :laugh:
  • littlelady2b
    littlelady2b Posts: 104
    Most of the weight loss in your feet is from water retention. Many people don't realize how much water they are retaining when they aren't tracking everything and going through weight loss. You might want to check your boots you may find that your calves have gone down too not just from water but toning and getting in shape as well.
  • I went down almost two ring sizes. Two ring sizes and no dent in my belly...thanks genetics!
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Most of the weight loss in your feet is from water retention. Many people don't realize how much water they are retaining when they aren't tracking everything and going through weight loss. You might want to check your boots you may find that your calves have gone down too not just from water but toning and getting in shape as well.
    oooh.....I am excited to wear boots. My calves have always been too big!
  • Bettyeditor
    Bettyeditor Posts: 327 Member
    I went down 2 ring sizes and had my wedding/engagement rings resized so they wouldn't fall off. But now they are getting too loose again! I think I will have to get them sized down AGAIN... :noway:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    My shoulders have gotten really bony.
  • jimshine
    jimshine Posts: 199 Member
    A certain member is longer. The padding at the base is decreasing, so more protrudes.
  • bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    I went down 2 ring sizes and had my wedding/engagement rings resized so they wouldn't fall off. But now they are getting too loose again! I think I will have to get them sized down AGAIN... :noway:

Same here! What a boring place to have lost weight from, I mean it's not like anyone will ever say "oh wow, I can tell you've lost weight, your fingers are so slim!"
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member

That s funny, but not really shocking when I think about it. I just never thought about it before. Congratulations on your weight loss success.
  • AlliBarlik
    AlliBarlik Posts: 111 Member
    My rings are way loose. I also have a much slimmer face. I wish my feet would shrink. They are not as "poofy"--I did retain a lot of water. But as far as size, they are the same length. Dangit!!
    I also wish my calves would hurry up and tone and loose weight. But I am genetically destined to have large calves--it's a family thing on my Mom's side of the family.
  • Jokenmit
    @ jimshine

And men all over the world just was given the ultimate reason to lose weight! lol...that's the best answer yet!
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    My feet got smaller too. And my rings were recently resized having been too loose for 2 yrs now.
  • Alexandra289
    Alexandra289 Posts: 330 Member
    Never wear rings but tried one on in a shop the other day for the first time in ages - automatically went for the large and it fell off, and only the small ones fitted me.

An annoying result of weight loss is always being cold! And I think my circulation has got worse - get pins and needles a lot!
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    My nails and hair have gotten a lot shinier.

Maybe because I am eating healthier?
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    How on earth did your foot shrink from weight loss.

i imagine if you are carrying a lot of weight your feet will be swollen often
  • aldaroya
    aldaroya Posts: 55 Member
    When i was thin i was an 8.5 at my heavest i wore a size 10. I lost 36 lbs now im a 9.5 wnothing fits right