6/18/13 CHALLENGE

tiffypooh2u
tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
:drinker: CHALLENGE:drinker:
*** Do 30 minute cardio EVERY day ***
This can be walking, running, jogging, elliptical--- whatever it is, GET THAT HEART RATE UP for 30 minutes!

Also, make sure to keep drinking 64oz of water every day (at least)!

If anyone has any new challenge ideas, please feel free to message them to me or John :) Thanks!

Replies

• daisymae850
    daisymae850 Posts: 127 Member
    I can do that, I swim every day!
  • lalaland82
    lalaland82 Posts: 176 Member
    Last week I was doing a fab walking video on youtube - Leslie Sansone 3 mile walk. It takes 30 mins and you can do it in your living room, very low impact on knees etc, and no complicated routine to follow.

I just wanted to share for anyone who can't get to the gym, or like me doesn't want to walk in the rain :smile:
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Last week I was doing a fab walking video on youtube - Leslie Sansone 3 mile walk. It takes 30 mins and you can do it in your living room, very low impact on knees etc, and no complicated routine to follow.

I just wanted to share for anyone who can't get to the gym, or like me doesn't want to walk in the rain :smile:

Thanks for sharing! That sounds like a great idea! I will have to check this out!
  • afletch310
    afletch310 Posts: 22
    I can do that, I swim every day!
    Me too :)
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    me too....
    im doing 30 day shred at mo! im on day 17!

im gonna aim for 45mins each day! xx
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,819 Member
    Can do! Did my 30 today walking around Lowes, and I mean walking not looking at anything and not stopping. Up and down the aisles took me 30 min at a fast pace. Perfect because the mall is not a very good place to walk in my city! Too small and you only smell food! :laugh:
  • nelsaphine
    nelsaphine Posts: 212 Member
    I just saw this today! Gotta catch up on my cardio burn :P not a fan of cardio...but i know I need this for overall health!! Here I go...30 min cardio day 1!
  • tanyalevan
    tanyalevan Posts: 182
    Hey MODs Are you able to post the link to the spread sheet somewhere? in a post? I cant seem to find it every week :(
  • bgudwien
    bgudwien Posts: 26 Member
    Hey MODs Are you able to post the link to the spread sheet somewhere? in a post? I cant seem to find it every week :(

I googled it. Here's what I found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRScb2l4Z4g
  • katiebenson12
    katiebenson12 Posts: 80 Member
    I can do this!! I go to water aerobics every day. CHECK CHECK DONE!!
  • Nufraser
    Nufraser Posts: 87 Member
    I was finishing logging for the day and ended up being over in calories, 95 to be exact. Then, I decided to check in with my group and saw this challenge. I said to myself oh I'll start it tomorrow and will make sure to eat better also.....tomorrow. But that still small voice inside me said NO! You saw this challenge today, start it today. So I took my happy butt to the gym and did my 30 minutes of cardio burning a total of 386 calories. Thanks guys for keeping me accountable!
  • keyariloses
    keyariloses Posts: 74 Member
    I can definitely do this! All i need to do is add 30 minutes of something on sunday as I already do an hour or a cardio exercise monday through saturday
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Done. 35 on the treadmill!
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    I'm probably going to have to average mine over the week. I work 24-36 hour shifts and can't always do cardio at work
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    I was finishing logging for the day and ended up being over in calories, 95 to be exact. Then, I decided to check in with my group and saw this challenge. I said to myself oh I'll start it tomorrow and will make sure to eat better also.....tomorrow. But that still small voice inside me said NO! You saw this challenge today, start it today. So I took my happy butt to the gym and did my 30 minutes of cardio burning a total of 386 calories. Thanks guys for keeping me accountable!

Great job!
  • hammbone55
    hammbone55 Posts: 73
    35 minutes on the treadmill. Done. :) This is a good challenge, but can I count my weight lifting days too? My heart rate does get going when I do it. Especially doing those darn burpees in between sets.
  • Mamafood
    Mamafood Posts: 55 Member
    Burpees are evil ;-)
  • caly_man
    caly_man Posts: 281 Member
    i'm curious, is it "bad" to work out 7 days/ week.

doesn't the body need rest?
  • anjani_009
    anjani_009 Posts: 511 Member
    Oh, I didn't do this challenge :(
    I don't like cardio at all, so I just continued the challenge of the first week.
    I do have some ideas for other challenges tho
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member

My mom does those.