Hiya!

I'm new here. Switched over from Calorie Counter.com because I was having a lot of difficulties with their site and this is so much simpler to navigate.
I've been married for 5 years this summer and have gained almost 20lbs in that time. I decided it was time to find me under all that blubber, so I recently started to eat a lot better and try to go on lots of walks, even if it just a quickie with the dog on my lunch break.
So, um, Hi, and feel free to give me tips.
Oh, I've been a veggie for nearly a decade, too, so there are some challenges there, too.

Replies

• Flocker
    Flocker Posts: 35
    I'm new here. Switched over from Calorie Counter.com because I was having a lot of difficulties with their site and this is so much simpler to navigate.
    I've been married for 5 years this summer and have gained almost 20lbs in that time. I decided it was time to find me under all that blubber, so I recently started to eat a lot better and try to go on lots of walks, even if it just a quickie with the dog on my lunch break.
    So, um, Hi, and feel free to give me tips.
    Oh, I've been a veggie for nearly a decade, too, so there are some challenges there, too.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    :flowerforyou:
    Welcome to the greatest site EVER! Hope to see your progress soon!

:bigsmile:
    M
  • :flowerforyou:
    Welcome to the greatest site EVER! Hope to see your progress soon!

:bigsmile:
    M

This is the Greatest site EVER!! We really mean it :tongue: ... Welcome to MFP!
  • I agree with the others, Great place to really get started. I have only been here a few days myself, but I think this is a great site.
  • Flocker
    Flocker Posts: 35
    Thanks for the welcomes, everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Welcome to the MFP family.:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Welcome to MFP!!! You will love it here!!!