I finished Insanity! (pics)

Replies

• ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    You look fantastic!
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    DAT DRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs :love: :love: :blushing: :blushing: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:

Excellent dedication, work ethic and determination to follow through and finish with Insanity Quel. I am incredibly proud of you. You can see the hard work is paying off.. You look lean and mean ;) Well not so much mean <3 Seriously though, you can definitely notice significant changes in every pic.. but especially with the dress pics!

Keep up the amazing work - Can't wait to see how you enjoy weight lifting and SL :)

I'm very happy to be a part of your journey, you're an inspiration and an awesome person.

Daniel :)
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Wow keep up the good work! That feeling of putting that dress on would've been amazing!

You are going to LOVE strong lifts.. it will really help you lose body fat!!!!!

Keep up the good work :smile:
  • Zeppyb
    Zeppyb Posts: 71 Member
    Great job and you look fantastic! I am doing a mix of Insanity and Ripped in 30 for the next few months. I'm a month into it. I love the program and I feel great when I compete each workout. I hope to have good results like you! Keep up the great work!
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    Way to go!!! I can see the difference. You look great.
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Job well done! U look incredible
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Congrats on finishing the programme and on your results! You look great!
    I finished my second round myself, and thought I hadn't had a lot of results, but my measurements told another story, as well as that dreaded final fit test :tongue:

Good luck to you moving forward :smile:
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    It's an amazing feeling when you finish Insanity, isn't it :)

Congrats!
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Awesome
  • What a difference! Great job on all the hard work!
  • soysauce6626
    soysauce6626 Posts: 118 Member
    Wow nicely done. Keep shredding away gurly.
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    You look amazing!!
  • Angeldach
    Angeldach Posts: 56
    Man, maybe I need to do Insanity. Your results are amazing!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    WOW!!! You look AMAZING! Way to go! :drinker:
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Amazing! There is definitely a difference between the dress pictures!
  • silroxxx
    silroxxx Posts: 62 Member
    Honey,you did great! I can tottally see some awesome changes!
    You did your best and thats what counts.
    great job!! Im currently on recovery week and I cant wait to share my result pics with you guys,I hope I have the same results like you :)
    Keep going!!!
  • halesss3
    halesss3 Posts: 31
    You're results are really fantastic We can all definitely see the difference with that dress! This is SUCH good motivation for me I'm in the recovery week and not seeing any big progress so with this post I'm going to work harder! Thank you!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    DAT DRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs :love: :love: :blushing: :blushing: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:

Excellent dedication, work ethic and determination to follow through and finish with Insanity Quel. I am incredibly proud of you. You can see the hard work is paying off.. You look lean and mean ;) Well not so much mean <3 Seriously though, you can definitely notice significant changes in every pic.. but especially with the dress pics!

Keep up the amazing work - Can't wait to see how you enjoy weight lifting and SL :)

I'm very happy to be a part of your journey, you're an inspiration and an awesome person.

Daniel :)

Aww Daniel! <3 Thanks SO much, you've definitely been a great motivator on my Insanity journey! I'm very lucky to have you on my FL always willing to help me out :) will totally keep you updated on my SL progress and bug you with a million and eight noob lifting questions ;) (like I haven't already :p).
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Thanks a ton everybody!! I'm really happy that people are noticing some changes, it's so hard to see them yourself sometimes. I'm especially happy that others are finding inspiration in my Insanity progress!! It's definitely a great program, and I plan on doing a second round in the future. DIG DEEPER :)
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Awesome job.
    Looks like someone needs to get a new red dress.....its to big on you now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!