Hi everyone!

Options
I just discovered this site today and am looking forward to using this site in order to achieve my weight loss and fitness goals. I have about 35 lbs to lose and a couple of dress sizes. Currently, I am 5'2" and weigh close to 170 lbs. I look forward to all of your support and motivation!

Chris

Replies

• nomorexcuses
    nomorexcuses Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just discovered this site today and am looking forward to using this site in order to achieve my weight loss and fitness goals. I have about 35 lbs to lose and a couple of dress sizes. Currently, I am 5'2" and weigh close to 170 lbs. I look forward to all of your support and motivation!

Chris
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    welcome!! This site is amazing :laugh: I joined up 3 weeks ago exactly and I've lost 10lbs and a few inches and I feel AMAZING. Best of luck for slow and steady progress :drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the best site on the web! It REALLY will help you lose all the weight that you want to, and it'll "ALMOST" be easy!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Welcome!!! You have chosen an awesome site, everyone is so helpful so if you ever have a question just throw it out there and someone will have an answer!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! I'm 5'2" too!!! Welcome!