cardio bootcamp

Has anyone tried a cardio bootcamp? Just wondering; as I am starting one next Monday and am quite excited, but don't really know what to expect...

Replies

• dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Has anyone tried a cardio bootcamp? Just wondering; as I am starting one next Monday and am quite excited, but don't really know what to expect...
  • food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Hi, are you taking it at a YMCA gym? I go to the class when I have the time ..its a lot of fun and can be tough! Its just a bunch of high impact floor aerobics bascially..a real calorie burner!!
  • bleachcse
    bleachcse Posts: 148 Member
    Oh man!!!!! I did one ONCE. LOL notice just once. I'm still too heavy for that, but I at least tried it. It was very difficult for me just because it involved a lot of running, which I still cannot do for very long. I did enjoy it though, because I like a challenge. And I'd definitely do it if I were alone, but I'm too embarassed with all those fit people around me.
  • Slender1
    Slender1 Posts: 185
    I go every week and LOVE it. Expect to be sore for a couple of days, but the key is to KEEP GOING. You also have to find a good instructor - my class is full of people at every fitness level, and the instructor helps those who are less in shape to modify whatever it is we're doing. It will be a great workout and you'll feel proud of yourself when it's over!!!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Expect ANYTHING!!! We totally mix it up every night!!!