I'm Halfway There!

jill927
jill927 Posts: 471 Member
Oh my goodness! After 4 months of working for it, I'm halfway to my goal! I have lost 35 lbs. I went from 215 (Size 18 pants kinda snug) to 180 (size 14 pants, kinda loose!) I want to get into the healthy range for my height which would be another 21 lbs gone, but hopefully I can get past that! My eventual goal is 145! Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!
:happy:

Replies

• jill927
    Oh my goodness! After 4 months of working for it, I'm halfway to my goal! I have lost 35 lbs. I went from 215 (Size 18 pants kinda snug) to 180 (size 14 pants, kinda loose!) I want to get into the healthy range for my height which would be another 21 lbs gone, but hopefully I can get past that! My eventual goal is 145! Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!
    :happy:
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Congratulations!

Keep up the hard work!
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Awesome job, Jill! Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    CONGRATS!!!!! You're doing soooooooo good.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Congrats :flowerforyou: It is a wonderful feeling having also pasted the half way mark :wink: Next week will be 6 months to the day and I hope my weigh-in Monday is a good one!

Keep up the great job :drinker:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Congrats :flowerforyou: It is a wonderful feeling having also passed that half way mark :wink: Next week will be 6 months to the day and I hope my weigh-in Monday is a good one!

Keep up the great job :drinker:
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    great job whooooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Hey Jill.

You are jammin...gotta feel good 'bout that!

:drinker:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    That's soooooooo great Jill! CONGRATULATIONS! Awesome!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YEY YOU!!! Keep up the great work!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY!!!
  • :drinker: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :tongue: :happy:
    Yeah for you!!!
  • jill927
    Thanks guys!! I'm so excited!! I'm trying to convince a friend of mine that we should go to Cancun for New Year's! I can't wait for my bikini body to show itself, haha...

:laugh:

xoxo J
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!