Okay...So I posted...

2»

Replies

• Hey princess remember the advice you gave me?

Stop the hate! Quit pointing out my lumps, bumps and flaws. Practice thinking I am a hottie!
    2. Do not feel guilty about eating food. Food does not equal fat body, overeating and lack of activity do!
    3. No guilt for eating food and drink more water.
    4. All the above and eat only one snack each day.
    5. All the above and make healthier food choices.
    6. All the above and jog in place for 1/2 hour three times a week or a beach run/walk.
    7. All the above and not eat out as much.
    8. All the above and not eat as much as hubby.
    9. All the above and think of new ways to get my kids moving with me.
    10. All the above and eat healthier when we go out to eat or not as much of my favorite foods.
    11. All the above and one snack max per day.
    12. All the above and pack lunches for hubby and kids.
    13. All the above and keep track of the foods I am eating (which brought me to logging on the www.myfitnesspal.com).
    14. All the above and set a obtainable goal weight.
    15. All the above and weigh my foods.
    16. All the above and stay within my food and fitness goals.
    17. All the above and push my workouts to 4 times a week for 45 minutes.
    18. All the above and work to put family on a healthy track for food and exercise.
    19. All the above and make a list of things I have always wanted to do!
    20. To be continued…
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Hey princess remember the advice you gave me?

20. To be continued…

Thanks for the reminder!!! :flowerforyou:
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Aaawwwww My friend LOOKS AWESOME!
    Okay boys and girls, I'm going to let you in on a little secret.
    Mrs. PL is so BEAUTIFUL! I've actually seen her in person...ok we us to work side by side together years ago. LOL! We were quit the duo. :bigsmile:
    And let me tell you, she was a hottie back then and she is still a hottie now!
    I just adore this girl!
    I'm glad we reunited over MySpace a while back! She's my inspiration :flowerforyou:
    Love ya girlie,
    xooxoxo your sizzlin' friend! :heart:
  • PrincessLaundry
    You are just too sweet girlie! Without you I wouldn't be here...no seriously, right typing here ~~~> X and DANG!!! You work out so much, all this is from trying to keep up with you!!!

So now why are we stuck in plateau city girlie???
  • PrincessLaundry
    Apparently I really wanted to give you an ode! I double posted! :bigsmile: You are such a hottie too girlie!!!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Where in Gods name are you going to lose those 20 pounds from? Big toes? hair? ankles?
    I can't see where you're going to find any spots to lose? You are PERFECT!
    But I know everyone is different, and you feel that you need 20 more to feel good about yourself. So, go for it! (but I'd kill to look like you!)
    Jennifer
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    thats what i said jbar!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    but now that you said that, i realized that my dreadlocks weigh so much, (doing situps its like i have a weight on my head!) BUT i was thinking, that if i cut my hair, i wonder how many pounds i would lose! Because hair pounds dont count!

how on earth am i going to figure this one out?!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Mrs. PL is so BEAUTIFUL! I've actually seen her in person...ok we us to work side by side together years ago. LOL! We were quit the duo. :bigsmile:
    I just adore this girl!
    I'm glad we reunited over MySpace a while back! She's my inspiration :flowerforyou:
    Love ya girlie,

If U 2 worked together in the same office then the men did not get a lot of work done. :blushing: :blushing:
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    You look AMAZING!
    I showed my husband your photo and told him you wanted to lose 20 pounds more--he said NO WAY--you'll lose thsoe awesome curves!!
    You inspire me!
  • PrincessLaundry
    I just adore this girl!
    Love ya girlie,

If U 2 worked together in the same office then the men did not get a lot of work done. :blushing: :blushing:

Thanks nut!

LOL We RAN a Sizzler...Well, we didn't RUN it according to the papers...But everyone knew who was in charge!!! LOL Our boss thought we were twins... Remember that??? LOL We've been buddies ever since...and that has been a looooooooooooooooooooooong time ago! That's why I call Kel, my Sizzling Friend! She's such a hottie! :bigsmile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    You look AMAZING!
    I showed my husband your photo and told him you wanted to lose 20 pounds more--he said NO WAY--you'll lose thsoe awesome curves!!
    You inspire me!

Awwww thanks!!!

Tell him he can be my BFF too! LOL

I feel really good...I just sort of feel like my scale has a mind of it's own...and loosing with losing another 20 pounds I'll barely be in my "ideal weight range." I don't get it??? Scales suck!
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    You look GREAT!!!

Hugs :bigsmile:
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    TWENTY POUNDS TO LOSE??????????????? From what??????? Your hair????? I am sure you own a mirror at home cos you are pretty HOTTTTTTT Girlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, maybe you are like Ty...are those picutures of yourself REAL????????? :laugh:
  • PrincessLaundry
    TWENTY POUNDS TO LOSE??????????????? From what??????? Your hair????? I am sure you own a mirror at home cos you are pretty HOTTTTTTT Girlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, maybe you are like Ty...are those picutures of yourself REAL????????? :laugh:

I don't even own a full length mirror anymore...I couldn't stand it...

I MIGHT have to buy one soon though! LOL

Thanks again MFP'ers!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!