Alright!

Its official! I am back to the weight I was 2 and half years ago when I met my boyfriend. You guys know the term "love chub", right? Get comfortable with one another and boom an extra 10 lbs! Hahaha. Well after being with MFP since April I have gone from 130 lbs to 121 lbs..6 lbs from my ultimate goal! I just wanted to thank everyone here for their awesome support and Mike for making this site!

:bigsmile:

Replies

• food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Its official! I am back to the weight I was 2 and half years ago when I met my boyfriend. You guys know the term "love chub", right? Get comfortable with one another and boom an extra 10 lbs! Hahaha. Well after being with MFP since April I have gone from 130 lbs to 121 lbs..6 lbs from my ultimate goal! I just wanted to thank everyone here for their awesome support and Mike for making this site!

:bigsmile:
  • Jendaya35
    Jendaya35 Posts: 79 Member
    Congrats!
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    That's awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    That's soooo great! Congratulations!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Great job!! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!