Lifestyle change

Hello,

I joined this website a few months ago, but I finally decided to take a closer look at all it has to offer.

I think I am really ready for my life to change. I am tired of being tired, and not happy. I think it's time I got my life back on track and started changing my life to what I want it to be, not what everyone else wants it to be. It's my life and I need to start enjoying it.

I do have some rather high expectations on how much weight I want to lose, but I was at my goal weight up until a few years ago, so I know what I have to do to get back down to it. I am ready to work hard, sweat, and see this weight come off and stay off. I miss all the things I used to do and I know just how much this weight has gotten in the way of activities that I used to enjoy regularly.

If anyone is looking for someone to chat with and they have a considerable amount of weight to lose, please drop me a line.

Thanks.

Replies

• pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Hello,

I joined this website a few months ago, but I finally decided to take a closer look at all it has to offer.

I think I am really ready for my life to change. I am tired of being tired, and not happy. I think it's time I got my life back on track and started changing my life to what I want it to be, not what everyone else wants it to be. It's my life and I need to start enjoying it.

I do have some rather high expectations on how much weight I want to lose, but I was at my goal weight up until a few years ago, so I know what I have to do to get back down to it. I am ready to work hard, sweat, and see this weight come off and stay off. I miss all the things I used to do and I know just how much this weight has gotten in the way of activities that I used to enjoy regularly.

If anyone is looking for someone to chat with and they have a considerable amount of weight to lose, please drop me a line.

Thanks.
  • annie11343
    annie11343 Posts: 11
    Hello
    I'm not quite ready for the drastic change yet. I would like to looe about 25 lbs. Of course my Dr. would like more. I am still doing it very slowly. I'm in one of my not wanting to do anything moods. Need to get out of that!!! There is a lot of great infomation on this site. I haven't had time to sit down and figure it all out yet myself, but am hoping to very soon.

Good Luck to you
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, and welcome to the best site on the web! You WILL lose weight here, and "practically" enjoy doing it! Between the daily food diary and all the great people on here (who are unbelievably supportive) you'll be happy AND proud of yourself in no time!
    I know I am! Three months ago I was miserable with myself, and now I am holding my head up high and soooooooo happy because I've gone from a size 18 down to a 12!
    This site has been a lifesave to me and countless others, and I know it WILL BE for YOU TOO!!!
  • SkinnyMama
    SkinnyMama Posts: 146
    I'm doing the same thing. Really getting into making the change! Good Luck!
  • SkinnyMama
    SkinnyMama Posts: 146
    I'm doing the same thing. Really getting into making the change! Good Luck!22585.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Thanks to all who replied! I have a lot of useful information already and I haven't even scratched the surface of this site. I have at least 80lbs to lose, with an additional 10lbs if I feel I need it once I reach my goal weight. It depends on my body and how it has changed over the years. 130 was once my average weight for the vast majority of my life, but since I have balooned up, I don't know if it will be possible to get back to that. 140 will be just fine with me.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Welcome to the website!!! :flowerforyou: