The beach!!

GIGINATOR
GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
Hi everyone, just settling in for the night and checking in with all my MFP peeps. Went to the beach with my 2 boys and my neighbor and her boys. Was a wonderful day, got some sun, relaxation, and even bought my healthy snacks (avoided the ice cream and snack bar there). Came home and had dinner and was able to squeeze in my workout. I'm currently on a 2 week vacation and enjoying every moment! What is everyone doing for the long holiday weekend?
We are going to Port Austin, MI right off of Lake Huron-northern most point of the thumb for those of you familiar with Michigan.
Anyway, hope everyone had a great day and enjoy the holiday and stay safe!!:tongue::wink:

Replies

• GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Hi everyone, just settling in for the night and checking in with all my MFP peeps. Went to the beach with my 2 boys and my neighbor and her boys. Was a wonderful day, got some sun, relaxation, and even bought my healthy snacks (avoided the ice cream and snack bar there). Came home and had dinner and was able to squeeze in my workout. I'm currently on a 2 week vacation and enjoying every moment! What is everyone doing for the long holiday weekend?
    We are going to Port Austin, MI right off of Lake Huron-northern most point of the thumb for those of you familiar with Michigan.
    Anyway, hope everyone had a great day and enjoy the holiday and stay safe!!:tongue::wink:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    I will be beach bound Oct 20 week. Can't wait bought smaller clothes and I WILL be in them.....

Have a great 4th and be safe. I am on vacation, half day today, off Thur and Holiday Friday!!!!