Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Hi there!

obbie2bobbie2b Posts: 2Member Posts: 2Member
Hello to all! My name is Danette. I just feel upon this site and I have to say this is awesome. It's just the sight I needed to help me lose weight. I am making a committment to stick with this site and keep a journal of what I eat every day. Thank you for building such an inspirational website for free. It shows your committment to people practicing being as healthy as they can be. Thanks again.

Danette

Replies

• obbie2bobbie2b Posts: 2Member Posts: 2Member
    Hello to all! My name is Danette. I just feel upon this site and I have to say this is awesome. It's just the sight I needed to help me lose weight. I am making a committment to stick with this site and keep a journal of what I eat every day. Thank you for building such an inspirational website for free. It shows your committment to people practicing being as healthy as they can be. Thanks again.

Danette
  • BrenNewBrenNew Posts: 3,420Member Member Posts: 3,420Member Member
    Hi Danette, welcome to the best site there is!
    This site has helped countless people, myself included, and it WILL help you too!
    It's "almost" easy to lose here, between the daily journal, exercising, and all the wonderful, caring support system this site has!
  • PrincessLaundryPrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758Member Member Posts: 2,758Member Member
    Howdy!!!! Happy tracking here!!! :flowerforyou: