Back

I'm back. I was a faithful follower for several weeks, maybe months, then life got busy, I got busy and I just didn't have time to log on. So I'm back, with renewed energy and a whole new outlook. Life is better, the bad did pass, as I knew it would with time, and the good has returned. I did get a job which is an awesome move for me. I see people every day, I've learned more about the community and area and am now pretty well informed of most things about St Helens. I've seen sediment dam and the buried A frame and can tell you everywhere to eat in a 25 mile radius, what they serve, when they're open, and can even make a recommendation. I did join a TOPS group for the social interactins and support. I did well with that when I quit drinking and doing drugs and I'm hoping that what worked well for one addiction will work well for another. My complete physical showed me to be totally healthy with no concerns and my doctor recommended healthy life style changes to lose the weight. And I actually am losing a little after being stuck at the same weight for 8 weeks. So, all is good here, I'm looking forward to reconnecting with some of my contacts here and wish you all good losing....

Replies

• catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    I'm back. I was a faithful follower for several weeks, maybe months, then life got busy, I got busy and I just didn't have time to log on. So I'm back, with renewed energy and a whole new outlook. Life is better, the bad did pass, as I knew it would with time, and the good has returned. I did get a job which is an awesome move for me. I see people every day, I've learned more about the community and area and am now pretty well informed of most things about St Helens. I've seen sediment dam and the buried A frame and can tell you everywhere to eat in a 25 mile radius, what they serve, when they're open, and can even make a recommendation. I did join a TOPS group for the social interactins and support. I did well with that when I quit drinking and doing drugs and I'm hoping that what worked well for one addiction will work well for another. My complete physical showed me to be totally healthy with no concerns and my doctor recommended healthy life style changes to lose the weight. And I actually am losing a little after being stuck at the same weight for 8 weeks. So, all is good here, I'm looking forward to reconnecting with some of my contacts here and wish you all good losing....
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Welcome back!
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Hey catlover! Glad to see you back.
    Cowboy
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: Welcome back to mfp. I love it here. Congratulations on your life changes. Best wishes to you on your goals.
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Welcome back :)