fourth day at MFP

So, I'm officially on day four here and I must say that I love it! I don't know if it's just a mind trick, but since I've been cutting calories and eating smaller meals more often, I've noticed a difference in just how full I feel...

last night I went out to eat and I had just a turkey club sandwich (no mayo, no french fries, no soda) and I was STUFFED - like Thanksgiving dinner stuffed! Usually I could put that down with the fries, a cup of soup and a soda or two... just the sandwich and water made me feel like I had to be rolled out of the restaurant!

yay!

So how fast and how much does a stomach shrink?

Replies

• So, I'm officially on day four here and I must say that I love it! I don't know if it's just a mind trick, but since I've been cutting calories and eating smaller meals more often, I've noticed a difference in just how full I feel...

last night I went out to eat and I had just a turkey club sandwich (no mayo, no french fries, no soda) and I was STUFFED - like Thanksgiving dinner stuffed! Usually I could put that down with the fries, a cup of soup and a soda or two... just the sandwich and water made me feel like I had to be rolled out of the restaurant!

yay!

So how fast and how much does a stomach shrink?
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Welcome! Congrats to you on your restaurant victory! I believe mental changes occur a lot faster than physical ones. You do feel better. I know that I felt better (still do) when I decided to do something about my weight and actually followed through on my plan. You should be proud, too!

Some people don't believe that the stomach shrinks and I'm not sure I believe it, either, but........I know after I had been watching my calories for some time I couldn't eat the same amount as I had previously. I don't know, but it feels good taking steps in the right direction. GL!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!