UK Friends Wanted - 1 stone or so to lose

juicy_cat
juicy_cat Posts: 145 Member
Hi Folks

I'm Alison...have around 14 - 18 pounds to go....had lost 21 but put a lot of it back on due to messing around and cheating at weekends...have just come back from a holiday where I went mad...I intend to start again tomorrow and definitely get to goal...My downfall is red wine, chocolate and too big portions of things....Need to just get this final stone off and could use some inspiration from some of my fellow UK members...

I'm 42, no kids, go out most weekends, usually for drink followed by food and have to excercise to be able to stick to the 1200 I get being only 5 foot 2....Be great to have some more friends on here in similar situation....I'm from Manchester by the way...Be good to hear from you

:-)

Replies

• Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Hey I need to lose a further 16lbs and am from the UK. Add me if you like!
  • georgiancreative
    georgiancreative Posts: 34 Member
    Please add me. I am 44 and from the UK too. Have lost 24lbs so far with ideally 16lbs to go. I Log on everyday and am happy to encourage you and b encouraged back!
  • DMicheleC
    DMicheleC Posts: 171 Member
    Hi, you can add me if you like, I live in Altrincham, I'm 46 but I have more than a stone to lose. :flowerforyou:
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Add me if you like :flowerforyou: I've lost nearly 3st so far, 23 yr old Lincs lass with about another 2 stone (at least) to go.
  • FarAway02
    FarAway02 Posts: 211
    Also in the UK, have 18 pounds left :)
  • joclubbercise
    joclubbercise Posts: 8 Member
    Another Lincolnshire girl here, looking to lose around 10lbs. I'm starting my 12 week kettlercise challenge TODAY! Add me :)
  • ladybird1771
    ladybird1771 Posts: 99 Member
    Hi I'm from the UK, probably about 20 pounds to lose until my first goal, it all depends when I'm happy I guess! Feel free to add me :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • David1406
    David1406 Posts: 63
    Hi from a 'more mature' exiled Merseysider, now in Hertfordshire. I tend to treat exercise calories as a bonus and still stick to my 1200 per day. It's working so far...another 5kgs to go. Good luck on your quest. Add me if you would like a 'senior' view of things!
  • suemorgan1969
    suemorgan1969 Posts: 132 Member
    Hi, you can add me too. Im 44 from South Of England. I have lost 16lbs (took a year lol) with roughly the same to lose again xxx
  • mggriso
    mggriso Posts: 35 Member
    Hi, I'm from the Birmingham area. Lost 3 stone, had an operation and put a stone back on. Now need to loose about 4 more. Feel free to add me.
  • magnum26
    magnum26 Posts: 356 Member
    Anyone from the UK is welcome to add me too. :) Keep it up!
  • touchafaith
    touchafaith Posts: 112 Member
    I'm from the UK too, Nottingham. I have about 36lbs to lose so a lil ways to go but slowly getting there. Anyone can feel free to add me :-)
  • Leaby_x
    Leaby_x Posts: 25 Member
    Hi all, tried to add everyone above but my phones on a go slow! Please add me. I'm from UK and have about 18lbs to go! On a health and fitness kick and looking for motivation an to motivate. Leaby_x
  • Leaby_x
    Leaby_x Posts: 25 Member
    Hi all, tried to add everyone above but my phones on a go slow! Please add me. I'm from UK and have about 18lbs to go! On a health and fitness kick and looking for motivation an to motivate. Leaby_x
  • lesleyt1982
    lesleyt1982 Posts: 46 Member
    Hi guys. I'm 30 from Cheshire. Lost 40lb last yr and gained 30lb back. So off again to lose another 40lbs. I want to be 10 st. Amway post my diary to view and love comments
    add me please.
  • carolyn0613
    carolyn0613 Posts: 162 Member
    Hi there

I'm Carolyn from Scotland originally, now living in Warwickshire. I have about half a stone to get into 'healthy' bmi range but i reckon there's another few pounds more than that on my waist. So I am looking to get there then reassess. Happy to friend others for encouragement and motivation.
  • elliej
    elliej Posts: 466 Member
    London 15lb to go, like dining out and chocolate (trying not to 'stop' these though, more work the diet around them). I've sent you a request :)
  • jennieren76
    jennieren76 Posts: 10 Member
    hello guys and girls im also looking for uk mfp friends feel free to add me i have about 15lb to lose but have already lost 7st 7lbs am hoping to lose it before my birthday on 3/8
  • rahgoddess
    rahgoddess Posts: 34 Member
    Hey I'm from Yorkshire, have more than a stone to lose but feel free to add me! I also need encouragement, we can all be cheerleaders :)
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    I am in UK 18lb would be the max I could lose so probably will stop some way before that. Trying to go slow in order not to keep going up and down