Yeah, on day 5 or 6 and fianlly lost that 2 pound!

I was waiting for it to show on the scale, it toyed with me. Some mornings it would say I was less but then I like to make double sure and even triple sure and then it would come back. Officially this morning after 4 weigh ins in over a 2 hour time, it stayed away and with a .2 clearance! I know some people say you shouldn't weigh yourself so much, but for me it works, I learned how my body weighs, so if I weigh myself at a certain time of the day I know it is normal to be a pound or two heavier at night. And I don't freak out. So if some one says you shouldn't weigh yourself so much, I know, but I have always been a rebel. Plus I knew not to post the pound loss a couple days ago, because I would have been sad to put it back the next day. And now I am pretty sure it will not be back again, that nasty little pound!

Replies

• I was waiting for it to show on the scale, it toyed with me. Some mornings it would say I was less but then I like to make double sure and even triple sure and then it would come back. Officially this morning after 4 weigh ins in over a 2 hour time, it stayed away and with a .2 clearance! I know some people say you shouldn't weigh yourself so much, but for me it works, I learned how my body weighs, so if I weigh myself at a certain time of the day I know it is normal to be a pound or two heavier at night. And I don't freak out. So if some one says you shouldn't weigh yourself so much, I know, but I have always been a rebel. Plus I knew not to post the pound loss a couple days ago, because I would have been sad to put it back the next day. And now I am pretty sure it will not be back again, that nasty little pound!
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Congrats! LOL...I do the same thing....this morning I weighed myself four or five times to make sure it was going to stay the same. :smile: only those 4/5 times were over a 10-minute period. :ohwell:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Okay, so confessions of a multiple weigher...
    I too step on the scale three times or so to make sure.. really sure. I'll even verify the scale by weighing a dumbell on it.. so sad. So, anyway -- you are not alone and you know what -- it works for me.(Today I even took my sneaks off to make sure it wasn't some weird I dunno - me I guess).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!