Celebrity Crushes.. oh my god..

Replies

• 19Lindsay76
    19Lindsay76 Posts: 135
    Matthew Gray Gubler from Criminal Minds. I want to eat him with a spoon.

OMG! I know right! I love that man.
  • alyssa_rest
    alyssa_rest Posts: 276 Member
    Luke Bryan... too bad I don't know how to add pictures because it is well worth seeing him in a tight pair of jeans.

Girl crush.. Eva Mendes

I either need her, or need to be her.
  • 19Lindsay76
    I know everyone is going to think I'm strange but omfg Russell Brand does things to me, shall I correct that and say I wish he did things to me mmmmmmm (drools)

I don't think u are strange at all lol altho, people think i am strange as well. I don't quite know what it is, but i really do think he is hot!
  • nickymarie011
    nickymarie011 Posts: 152 Member
    Johnny Depp, Adam Levine (Maroon 5), Dean Winters (in his younger days), Ed Westwick - OMG - in <3 with his face and the one I am most obsessed with is Rob Thomas from Matchbox 20. That man is angelic! Girl crush - Jennifer Lawrence and Leighton Meester.
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    I know everyone is going to think I'm strange but omfg Russell Brand does things to me, shall I correct that and say I wish he did things to me mmmmmmm (drools)

I don't think u are strange at all lol altho, people think i am strange as well. I don't quite know what it is, but i really do think he is hot!
    Finally someone who understands where I'm coming from, I'm the same I don't know what it is but I don't care lol ????
  • 19Lindsay76

Finally someone who understands where I'm coming from, I'm the same I don't know what it is but I don't care lol ????

http://www.vibe.com/sites/vibe.com/files/styles/main_image/public/images/Russell-Brand-4-June-1975.jpg

How is that not hot?
    I know. Call me crazy, that's fine with me

I don't know how to post pictures on here, so i really don't know if that will work when i post this lol
  • beckyboooo87
    beckyboooo87 Posts: 366
    channing tatum
    danny dyer
    and russel howards cute lol
  • tallvesl99
    tallvesl99 Posts: 231 Member
    Matthew McConaughey
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    This is a nice list.

Emma Stone
    Mila Kunis
    Madison Riley
    Brooklyn Decker
    Yvonne Strahovski
    Meghan Markle
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member

http://www.vibe.com/sites/vibe.com/files/styles/main_image/public/images/Russell-Brand-4-June-1975.jpg

How is that not hot?
    I know. Call me crazy, that's fine with me

I don't know how to post pictures on here, so i really don't know if that will work when i post this lol
    [/quote
    Russell-Brand-4-June-1975.jpg

Here I helped..it's for a good cause. And because I'm with ya, Russell is easy on the eyes.
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Aragorn, pretty yummy as well.

aragorn.jpg
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Norman Reedus
  • chocolate_totoro
    chocolate_totoro Posts: 827 Member
    chris_evans.jpg
    Chris Evans *__*
  • MamaCatO
    MamaCatO Posts: 100
    My photo didn't work. :(
    Anyway, my list:
    Jason Momoa
    Alexander Skarsgard (True Blood...Yum, Norseman!)
    And this one is odd, but I am a cat lady, Jackson Galaxy from My Cat From Hell on Animal Planet. lol
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    People have mentioned Johnny Depp, but no one has posted a picture. That's a shame, and I intent to rectify the situation with this:

johnny-depp.jpg

*Swoons*

ETA: someone beat me to it! But I'm not complaining...the more pictures, the better. :)

SWOON!!! THANK YOU!!! :love:
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Apparently, I don't know how to post pics... SO on with my picks.

Paul Walker & Dwayne (The ROCK) Johnson
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Aaron Paul!! Excellent choice. We are re-watching Breaking Bad right now and I had forgotten how cute he is.

Good Lawd!! I love that man!!!!
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    chris_evans.jpg
    Chris Evans *__*
    oh yessss :wink:

Chris-Evans-HD-Wallpapers_zpsd9b9099a.jpg
  • orangebuttercat
    orangebuttercat Posts: 143 Member
    Flo From Progressive
    Kari Byron
    Ellie Kemper