I was so nervous

IAM125lbs
IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
but I've lost 3lbs since my last weigh in:bigsmile: . I can breathe again...I was quite unsure if I'd lost anything, even though my work out pants have me walking around like one of those low butt trouser wearing teenagers,I'm yanking them up constantly and afraid they are gonna fall off:blushing: The support and challenges from all y'all MFP's made this happen because for a very long time I've tried to lose this weight and this is the first time that I've had results. :drinker: I could just cry with joy!
Peggy

Replies

• IAM125lbs
    but I've lost 3lbs since my last weigh in:bigsmile: . I can breathe again...I was quite unsure if I'd lost anything, even though my work out pants have me walking around like one of those low butt trouser wearing teenagers,I'm yanking them up constantly and afraid they are gonna fall off:blushing: The support and challenges from all y'all MFP's made this happen because for a very long time I've tried to lose this weight and this is the first time that I've had results. :drinker: I could just cry with joy!
    Peggy
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Great job, Peggy!
    I'm very proud of you.
    (even with saggy britches and all):wink:
  • shar0124
    shar0124 Posts: 21
    Way to go Peggy !!!!!

I am so anxious for the day when I can say "I lost 10 lbs". I know it is coming, but darn it is slow. And I am working so-o-o hard.

Keep up the hard work................ You are seeing results - you know it works.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Great job Peggy! I'm always worried before a weigh in too, but, so far, so good!
    Keep up the great work!
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    That's so exciting...keep up the good work!!
  • IAM125lbs
    Way to go Peggy !!!!!

I am so anxious for the day when I can say "I lost 10 lbs". I know it is coming, but darn it is slow. And I am working so-o-o hard.

Keep up the hard work................ You are seeing results - you know it works.
    Sharon, I know..it does seem like forever but I do believe this maybe the way to do it, slow and steady and enjoying the journey with so many awesome people who have your back.
  • IAM125lbs
    Thanks everyone for the encouragment!
    Peggy
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    WOOOOOO!!! I can't wait till I can say 10 lbs!
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Peggy

Congrats!!! That is awesome!!! That's what we're for...to support each other in bettering ourselves and living healthier...:flowerforyou:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    :love: :love: Saggy britches rule!!!! Yay! Enjoy your holiday!!
  • IAM125lbs
    :love: :love: Saggy britches rule!!!! Yay! Enjoy your holiday!!
    [/q:laugh: uote] i;m doing my best to keep em lose
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Congratulations! You are almost half way there already!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!