A/C

jenifr818
jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
Finally got the A/C fixed at my house ... I no longer feel like I'm about to die! YAYYYY!

I know no one cares, just wanted to post it because I can :bigsmile:

Replies

• Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    1st world problems
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    I am so happy you got your air conditioning fixed. :) It's definitely something I'd rather not live without.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Lucky. My apartment's a/c is in my roommate's room and he pretty much refuses to use it. My room gets hot as f**k, and all the humidity just sits there.. it's no wonder I can barely sleep at night!
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    My workplace A/C unit broke down over the weekend and won't get fixed until next Monday.

It sucks!
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    We moved into a place recently that has no a/c.

I'm being boiled alive. *u*
  • pkinblue
    pkinblue Posts: 140 Member
    Having lived in hot places (Spain and AZ) and cold places with no AC that get hot once or twice a year (Seattle) I sleep with ice packs on those nights--cools you down long enough to fall asleep.

Or--mist your sheet with water and pull it over your body and point a fan at your body.

Good luck.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    I thought this was about electricity.

Moving on.
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    My a/c stays on 60 degrees all day. :happy:
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    We had high temps around 119F this past weekend, so yes, I also appreciate air conditioning. :smile:
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    My a/c stays on 60 degrees all day. :happy:

you must have a helluva bill for electricity
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    edited May 2019
    A/C in the UK

lmsj05x94bjn.png

• isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    I like fans.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    We are getting ready to sell and retire to another state. We just replaced the Heater, Water Heater and added A/C along with alot of other improvements. We never had A/C before. Now, I'm thinking "Why did we wait so long? We could have done this 30 years ago and enjoyed it instead of gifting the next owners."
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    We replaced the central unit a few years after moving in to our current house. BIG ticket item but worth it. The previous one went out during summer, and it gets HOT down here in summer.
    I do find it a little ironic that I don't mind and even enjoy being outside in 90 degree weather with lots of humidity but when it gets above 75 inside it feels too hot.
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    I want to put mine on but I feel it’s still to early too