MFP Trolls-- please explain

13»

Replies

• Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    tumblr_lyagcy2tEH1r5gvg1o1_500.gif

for some reason...they're so much more disturbing when they blink..
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    I prefer gremlins.
    1.jpg
    And M & M's.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Trolls are what make the interwebs fun and interesting.
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    From Wiki:

Person who sows discord on the Internet by trying to start arguments and upset people. They may do this by posting deliberately inflammatory,extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

This. The best trolling ever used to occur on Usenet. Nowadays too many people take honest disagreement, or even ignorance, as trolling. It is all about the intent.

Tell me about it... I've learned that it is impossible to have a mature discussion on the internet among people with differing views and opinions without several people trying to dismiss the conversation as "trolling." Disagreement is not trolling... Just like lying is not sarcasm (another pet peeve).
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    don_t_make_me_say_it.jpg
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Troll is nature's way of balancing the emo & butthurt
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Trolls suck
  • lilcassers
    lilcassers Posts: 163
    So I have a question - why does the troll get so much enjoyment from messing with people. I mean is their life that boring that they must cause drama with a bunch of strangers on a weight loss website? I barely have time to start drama in real life...let alone on the internet. :smile:

that is my exact thought, lol.
  • lilcassers
    lilcassers Posts: 163
    I prefer gremlins.
    1.jpg
    And M & M's.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! **dying**
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    So I have a question - why does the troll get so much enjoyment from messing with people. I mean is their life that boring that they must cause drama with a bunch of strangers on a weight loss website? I barely have time to start drama in real life...let alone on the internet. :smile:

that is my exact thought, lol.

If you would like a real answer from an expert I will take the time to answer this question for you.
    ...........................Yes