Really wanted to snack tonight!

Wanted to snack but I did great, I thought about it long and hard. I even grabbed a hand full of pretzel sticks and started to snack on them when I looked at the calories and put them back. I ate 2. But then I thought about it and grabbed myself a wonderful tomato and sliced it up and mmmmm, it hit the spot. It even had a nice thick skin on it and kind of crunched like a chip when I at it. That is a good tomato, rippened on the vine!

Replies

• Wanted to snack but I did great, I thought about it long and hard. I even grabbed a hand full of pretzel sticks and started to snack on them when I looked at the calories and put them back. I ate 2. But then I thought about it and grabbed myself a wonderful tomato and sliced it up and mmmmm, it hit the spot. It even had a nice thick skin on it and kind of crunched like a chip when I at it. That is a good tomato, rippened on the vine!
  • :bigsmile: u rock
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Good for you!!! See? That's how to do it. Instead of having 8 of them, take two and you'll have the same amount of satisfaction, minus all the damage and guilt.

I never eat a whole chocolate bar. If I want chocolate, I buy a bar and split it with my two sons. There's never any leftover sitting there begging me to eat it, and I satisfy my craving and keep my figure.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!